Extendons OTP Login with Phone

Fast & seamless OTP Login with Phone Number for store users

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Rider Shop KH

Location Cambodia

Support team is extremely responsive and helpful! Able to help customise simple changes required to our code requests. App works perfectly for small businesses, but only downside is that it cannot support high traffics of login using Firebase server (max 100/3000 depending on the plan)

كوثر

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 1 month

Its not just a helpful app, helped my customers so much, and really the support team are very amazingly and perfect, also you made a free customize code too, thank you all...

Bait AL Tarfeeh

Location United Arab Emirates

This app is helpful and works fine for our website.
The support team are very fast and helpful and they solve my problem.

PlayBox

Location India

I like this app. This app is comfortable with my theme. The support care is very supportive and solved my issue as soon as possible.

k2u.in

Location India

I don't think they are capable of fixing the issues. I have recorded my screen and sent it to them and they have sent me an email telling me that issues were fixed on mac devices.. That wasn't even the issue. For the last few days, I have gained too much stress from them.

TecnoMarket

Location Ecuador

Esta app es excelente, nos ayuda a que nuestros clientes no tengan que recordar su contraseña para poder iniciar sesión. El staff ha sido muy amable y nos han ayudado mucho a arreglar ciertos errores y traducciones faltantes, además de hacerla compatible con nuestro tema específico. Muy recomendada.

Peyango

Location Ireland

We were looking for an app that could verify a phone number when we came accross Login My Phone Number. We liked it and wanted to customise it to our use, and we really liked the support given by their team, very responsive. We were not dissapointed at all. Keep it up

Rider Shop LA

Location Laos

Great app for store countries which uses phone number instead of email for customers. Extendons Team is also very responsive and supportive in changes needed. Highly recommend!

wonderbeauties.love

Location Iraq

I am using this app to enable my users to login without needing an email address. The app sends an OTP and the user can login and it is working smoothly. Whenever any issues arise, the team at Extendons has been very helpful in resolving the issue in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

SHOP SEA LION

Location Myanmar (Burma)

Simple is the best!
What I understood about simple is who made and created its may be complex in backend site, but when delivered to customer very useful simply. This app also likewise and great support!

Previous 1