Extendons OTP Login with Phone

Extendons OTP Login with Phone

From $4.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
January 4, 2023

it was an awesome support , they give me immediate reply for my issue thank you extendons app, small suggession pleae allow for all themes

GROWiT INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
December 21, 2022

This app is working good and its all what I'm looking for . it help me gets the customer with the exact email address which I can use for marketing purpose before that any one can use a made-up email to sign up. Further more the customer service team is really helpful.

Click
Time spent using app: 6 days
September 15, 2022

Support team is extremely responsive and helpful! Able to help customise simple changes required to our code requests. App works perfectly for small businesses, but only downside is that it cannot support high traffics of login using Firebase server (max 100/3000 depending on the plan)

Rider Shop KH
Cambodia
Time spent using app: 10 days
July 18, 2022

Its not just a helpful app, helped my customers so much, and really the support team are very amazingly and perfect, also you made a free customize code too, thank you all...

كوثر
Egypt
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 30, 2022

This app is helpful and works fine for our website.
The support team are very fast and helpful and they solve my problem.

Bait AL Tarfeeh
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 24, 2022

I like this app. This app is comfortable with my theme. The support care is very supportive and solved my issue as soon as possible.

PlayBox
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 21, 2022

I don't think they are capable of fixing the issues. I have recorded my screen and sent it to them and they have sent me an email telling me that issues were fixed on mac devices.. That wasn't even the issue. For the last few days, I have gained too much stress from them.

k2u.in
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 4, 2021

Esta app es excelente, nos ayuda a que nuestros clientes no tengan que recordar su contraseña para poder iniciar sesión. El staff ha sido muy amable y nos han ayudado mucho a arreglar ciertos errores y traducciones faltantes, además de hacerla compatible con nuestro tema específico. Muy recomendada.

TecnoMarket
Ecuador
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 3, 2021

We were looking for an app that could verify a phone number when we came accross Login My Phone Number. We liked it and wanted to customise it to our use, and we really liked the support given by their team, very responsive. We were not dissapointed at all. Keep it up

Peyango
Ireland
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 2, 2021

Great app for store countries which uses phone number instead of email for customers. Extendons Team is also very responsive and supportive in changes needed. Highly recommend!

Rider Shop LA