Lootly Loyalty & Rewards

Lootly Loyalty & Rewards

by Lootly Inc

Grow your sales & customer happiness with a loyalty program.

Sound Aegis

Super impressed with this app. The customization is unlimited, and its the only loyalty system I've found that really has customized earning actions. You can reward users for pretty much any action you can think of, where with others (Smile or Swell) you are limited to a handful of predefined options.

They also don't jack the price up based on orders or customers. While we're only starting out, I worry that with other app's pricing models if we get big we will get charged more and more so I like to pick apps I know are "future proof" and won't go up in price as we grow. Unlimited orders/customers is as future proof as you can get.

Having referrals built in is a great value as well so don't need a separate app for that. Can't wait to see the long term results for this. I have a feeling this will have the highest ROI of anything we've tried.

Kisses Fashion Superstore

Really Great App - Easy, Fast and Effective. I fully recommend this App for any Store. Excellent Developer!

Audi Mods

Amazing loyalty system. Does everything (points loyalty, referrals) and is completely customizable. Very modern and intuitive interface, support is super responsive and friendly.