Low Stock Alert

Low Stock Alert

by Codex Labs, Inc

Receive email alerts when items get low in stock

Under Dereks

Not worth the money. The app isn't updated at all and many areas doesn't even work. I get error messages constantly.

October 23, 2020

We appreciate you for being a customer and providing your feedback.
I am sorry to hear it didn't work for you as you hoped.

We can certainly, and would be happy to, quickly address any issue, if you contact us directly. Unfortunately you haven't contacted our support with the issue other than now that you submitted this review on our app.

We'll be happy to provide you with any help or support along with extended free period should you ever decide to give us another shot.

Thank you!
The Codex Team

Starting Strength Gyms

Excellent support from the Exto team. Even when I was on the free plan they provided quick turnaround on support questions and helped me resolve an issue with my configuration.

April 22, 2020

Great to hear! Thanks a lot for your feedback. We've got your back!

Digital Lifestyle Brands

One of the best apps for low stock items alerting. Easy to use and very intuitive. Would only wish to have reports built per stock location, and the team answered that it's going to be implemented soon

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. We're working hard to bolt on new features. Follow our updates!

Real Nappies

Doesn't deal with different locations, which makes it harder to see low stock in one location. Alerts always seemed out of sync, like the calculation had been done days before the alert was sent. Good basic app, but not worth the price.

April 22, 2020

Hey, thanks for sharing your experience! If anything goes wrong - we're here to put things back on tracks!

Your wingmen at Exto Support :)

Gund

Dashboard does not load. Notification emails don't send. CSV does not generate. Useless. Plenty of other options for this function with better pricing that actually work.

August 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving your feedback here. I am sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Seemed all correct with the configs so must have been a minor frontend issue. Unfortunately you haven't contacted our support with the issue and we only heard of the difficulties you ran into from the review on our app.
​Anyway, we'll be happy to provide you with any help or support along with extended free period should you ever decide to give us another shot.

​Cheers!

Wolven

seems to work well so far!

April 22, 2020

Awesome. Please feel free to reach out to us should there be any question or help required.

Tasting Room

I installed the app, but it cannot same any changes. When making any alerts, change notification email, etc. and clicking 'save', it just loads for minutes (waited 10min, and then stopped the save) and never finishes. Tried multiple times, but no luck.

April 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Wish you have contacted our Support team to launch things smooth and easy. Anyway, we'll be happy to welcome you back anytime should you reconsider.

Little Sleepies

EXTREMELY useful app! Works great! Helps me stay on top of my inventory. Love the automatic daily emails.

Behrepprod

Sent a request via email and got a reply in less then 5 minutes. I love it!

Gadget De Le Semaine

Easy to setup and works as advertised.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6