Low Stock Alert

Low Stock Alert

by Exto

Keep track of your low stock items automatically by email

Gund

Dashboard does not load. Notification emails don't send. CSV does not generate. Useless. Plenty of other options for this function with better pricing that actually work.

August 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving your feedback here. I am sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Seemed all correct with the configs so must have been a minor frontend issue. Unfortunately you haven't contacted our support with the issue and we only heard of the difficulties you ran into from the review on our app.
​Anyway, we'll be happy to provide you with any help or support along with extended free period should you ever decide to give us another shot.

​Cheers!

Wolven

seems to work well so far!

Tasting Room

I installed the app, but it cannot same any changes. When making any alerts, change notification email, etc. and clicking 'save', it just loads for minutes (waited 10min, and then stopped the save) and never finishes. Tried multiple times, but no luck.

43-things

Fantastic app. Intuitive UI. Easy to use and budget friendly. Keeping track of inventory just got easier.

Little Sleepies

EXTREMELY useful app! Works great! Helps me stay on top of my inventory. Love the automatic daily emails.

Behrepprod

Sent a request via email and got a reply in less then 5 minutes. I love it!

Gadget De Le Semaine

Easy to setup and works as advertised.

Voodoo Disc Golf

Its a convenient and easy way to see what is low and very helpful for our small business. I love that you can set a low alert to what you choose and get notified before your out of stock.

Datsusara

Works great for me, a clear easy to read report that keeps me alert on what's is low. Not sure why Shopify doesn't just build this in but I'm glad this app is here :)

Hillberg And Berk

Low Stock Alert functions exactly how we need it! We are notified when certain products fall below a certain threshold, which allows us to act fast and restock so our clients aren't left wanting!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6