Low Stock Alert

Receive email alerts when your products get low in stock.

From $5.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Route One Apparel

Time spent using app Over 2 years

This app has a lot of promise. In the most basic form, it does it's job - you can set up alerts, do basic inclusion/exclusions, and set a date for it to be sent.
That's basically where the features end.
- There have been no known updates/changes since I've been using this app for over 2 years
- There are known glitches I have emailed the programmer about
- The last several emails I have sent the programmer about glitches go unreplied to I have been trying to be patient with this developer but unfortunately at this point the app is not doing as promised. Specifically: the exclusion lists I have for certain products are not filtering, and the items are still being included in alerts. Only reason why I'm not giving it 1 star is because the name is "Low Stock Alerts" and it does send me low stock alerts. Just doesn't really work half of the time :)

April 23, 2022

Thank you for your review. Due to recent management changes, we have a renewed focus on customer support and a strong commitment to fixing customer reported issues.

Based on your historical support tickets, I've reloaded your store's collection data in the app. This should resolve any inconsistencies associated with filtering based on excluded collection. If you still have this specific issue or have other outstanding problems with the app, please raise a support email and we will promptly investigate.

Your feedback and continued business is greatly appreciated.

CASTLE

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Perfect app for managing stock inventory, and great support staff. App is very easy to use and easily integrates with shopify store. Would highly recommend.

Hot Paws

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

We have been using this app for 2 years now and are very pleased with its functionality. We inquired about adding a new feature to help us better track our inventory and the low stock team came through and added the feature in record time. Thank you for the great customer service and support. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a tool to assist with tracking their inventory!

February 4, 2021

We appreciate the great review - and more importantly that we have been able to give your business a helpful app to use as you need! Thank you!

Starting Strength Gyms

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent support from the Exto team. Even when I was on the free plan they provided quick turnaround on support questions and helped me resolve an issue with my configuration.

April 22, 2020

Great to hear! Thanks a lot for your feedback. We've got your back!

Digital Lifestyle Brands

Location Pakistan

One of the best apps for low stock items alerting. Easy to use and very intuitive. Would only wish to have reports built per stock location, and the team answered that it's going to be implemented soon

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. We're working hard to bolt on new features. Follow our updates!

Real Nappies

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Doesn't deal with different locations, which makes it harder to see low stock in one location. Alerts always seemed out of sync, like the calculation had been done days before the alert was sent. Good basic app, but not worth the price.

April 22, 2020

We do offer multiple locations now!

Gund

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Dashboard does not load. Notification emails don't send. CSV does not generate. Useless. Plenty of other options for this function with better pricing that actually work.

August 19, 2019

Thanks for leaving your feedback here. I am sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Seemed all correct with the configs so must have been a minor frontend issue. Unfortunately you haven't contacted our support with the issue and we only heard of the difficulties you ran into from the review on our app.
​Anyway, we'll be happy to provide you with any help or support along with extended free period should you ever decide to give us another shot.

​Cheers!

Wolven

Time spent using app About 1 year

seems to work well so far!

April 22, 2020

Awesome. Please feel free to reach out to us should there be any question or help required.

Tasting Room

Location Thailand
Time spent using app About 1 hour

I installed the app, but it cannot same any changes. When making any alerts, change notification email, etc. and clicking 'save', it just loads for minutes (waited 10min, and then stopped the save) and never finishes. Tried multiple times, but no luck.

April 22, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Wish you have contacted our Support team to launch things smooth and easy. Anyway, we'll be happy to welcome you back anytime should you reconsider.

Little Sleepies

Time spent using app Over 1 year

EXTREMELY useful app! Works great! Helps me stay on top of my inventory. Love the automatic daily emails.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6