Magic Upsell ‑ Post Purchase

Magic Upsell ‑ Post Purchase

by Smart Ecom Tech

Increase Total Sales By 6 - 8% Using Smart Upsell

Electric Heated Gloves

I'm using the manual model for upselling the xs sized leftover, it went well, thanks to Jane's patience and she is able to solve my problems.

shoemehoney

Keep using this app, and I can see there are new features, now the Default Title gone, good job Development Team, Also thank you Jane for your patient reply.

Caseszilla

We are a small business owner, and we need something to push our customers to buy more, I like it is a pop-up, so it gains more interaction.

Origin

On the fence about all these 5 star reviews? Let me break it to you. They're all fake. They all have spammy ecom store names and most of them are redundant reviews. App seems descent for the price but the fact they need to buy fake reviews really isn't fair to others.

Sale Whale Shop

Really nice design, And most of the contact can be edit. After I used this app, it helps me clear my inventory, and Jane is really nice and patient to me.

Grooming Trimmer

Good customer service. Before I use this app, I have asking around for the app features, and Jane is answering me clear and fast.

superwishess

I have been using this app for 4 months, everything works fine, my sale has an increase, and with the help from Jane, I'm able to set up more discount for my customers. Appreciate that!

Naturschoen

App has potential, looks great.
But the details are buggy as best, not usable like this!

-Customer will get shown same Item as he bought, but with discount, this shouldnt happen!

-It will always show at least 1 variant called "default Title", even if theres no variants.. looks stupid and confuses customer. (could be removed by them, they just dont care)

-Also it shows wrong prices, if one has set a lower second price than first price. Thats just plain wrong and should never happen! (this will scare away customers!)

-Theres a non-removable background text, (your next purchase) that flashes during loading of main popup and looks like old unused content that cant be edited.

I tried explaining to customer support, they told me to generate a new discount code (??) .... well NO THANKS

Your response perfectly summs up the problem, not one of your answers is correct and you clearly dont even understand the problems.... good choice to leave you!

-I did not put a - in front of the discount...you kidding?
You show the set "original" price of product, even if its lower than selling price.. its just a bug you didnt think of.
My price was not increased .... I never said that! READ!

-Showing "default" also if there only 1 Variant is beyond any kind of logic!
Why give a product that has only 1 variant a variant name? You just did not think of this as well and are to lazy to fix it.

-Who buys, if one cannot read the product info?

August 17, 2020

Thank you for your review.
-For manual mode, you have an option to select if you want the upsell to include the same item which your customer bought.
-Variant's title will be set as 'default' If there's no variant title set from your products' back end. Set your variant with a title will get this solved.
-The price will be increased if you set your discount as a 'negative number' like '-20'.
-You can design your popup's title and everything, but please make sure you have saved the theme after changing.

We are sorry for any misunderstanding or misleading from our customer service. Thank you for all your suggestions and we will make the app better.

Best Deal Holiday

I use this upsell for me outdated products, it works for my store, and before I cannot change the button name, last time when I set the new upsell products, it allows me to rename the add to cart button! An app keep updating worth the value.

Extreme Shopping Store

This app is really easy to use, the instruction is very clear and I just simply follow it. I like it has a live preview, help me to design the pop-up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11