Product Badges

Boost sales on BFCM with product labels, stickers and badges

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Jack & Jill Dog Diapers

I just love this app it's easy to use and they offer great customer service . Thank you keep up the great job!

Salt Fly Pro

I tried it out and adding product badges does not always work. It looks nice when it does work. The major problem here is that it adds the badge to EVERY SINGLE PICTURE in each product page rather than just the main one. That is a big problem and it looks very bad unfortunately, especially when combined with animations. Would also be nice to change the font or background color on badges.

CU@雲遊課

Easy to use.And the customer support is really helpful and efficient. The app solved my problems and meets my requirements very well.

CM Stars Creations

Have not been able to get this app to work at all. It looks almost as if the dashboard itself is half cut off. Reached out for help a few times & was ignored. It's a shame because I was really excited about this & planning to upgrade to the paid plan. Glad I didn't.

January 19, 2022

Hi there,
First of all, We are sorry for the issue you were having!
I checked the App right after getting your feedback and it's working on the demo https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebk7553f67cpbk4/Screen%20Recording%202022-01-20%20at%2008.36.18.mov?dl=0I guess there is a conflict with a third-party app on your site and it causes this issue.
Could you please install the App again and I'll check the issue for you?
Best regards,
Erlic

Tonic Mercantile

I had some issues getting labels to work correctly on my website, but I contacted their support through chat and got an immediate reply and they were able to help resolve my issues fast. Their dedication to customer service is stellar and their email responses are super fast. Thanks Juan and team for resolving my issues and getting the labels working on my site! Really appreciate the fast turnaround....

Tranguyenami

Easy to use, great app for my store. I really love it . The support team is very enthusiastic and fast.

Panda Hobby

I wasn't able to do what I needed with this app, but the in-app Live Chat was ACTUALLY LIVE. Juan responded right away and helped answer all my questions. So far the best badge apps out there, the badges look good and scale properly. If they add the feature of having more than 1 badge on a product I will definitely be a customer.

asleepness

Realy great app with many proff labels and it is very easy to use - maybe it will be better with more animation labels - thanks!

LaRo Jewelers

Really nice app, it was very easy to install and use. Also nice that it has a free option that you have an opportunity to use to see if it works for your store, before upgrading to paid option.

Springs Jewellery

Customer service is fast in responding and really helpful in the request I needed. Tried many apps but this is the best one so far!

Previous 1 3