Marketing Cloud Integration

Marketing Cloud Integration

by eShopSync

Sync customers, products and orders with Marketing Cloud.

PMA Shop

The tech service for adding the marketing cloud integration was very helpful. We look forward to adding the application for our data.

Party Expert

Support is awesome! Great app! :) Happy with it. I had trouble at first but the support help me to integrate and they even did more than asked and help me with my salesforce account

Skin Vitality Medical Clinic

nice app. It connects with marketing cloud with ease and works automated and gets the job done. Thanks

Ambrosía

I had to talk to them to implement correctly but they were very helpful once I could get in touch with them.

ElegantFemme

Poor experience so far. Bought the app over a week ago and have been trying to integrate Shopify and Salesforce since. No luck. The support people have not been supportive either. Waste of time really.

June 7, 2021

We have guided in the best possible manner through our official support system and virtual meeting, but the client doesn't want to communicate further.

Freeflow Spas

Just installed the app but so far everything has been working well. Gautam was extremely helpful and responsive when we ran into installation issues.

iFit Store

This app does exactly what it's intended to do, and the customer service was great. There was a huge time-zone difference but their customer service stayed up to help me solve my issues.

Clarks Shoes

This app is great for syncing your shop data over to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Customer support is great and helps resolve your issue quickly. I would highly recommend it!

TePe USA

Couldn't be happier with the App and Gautam Bagchi for helping us get everything synced and tested properly. Gautam made the whole process very easy and seamless, and his willingness to go above-and-beyond was awesome - he stayed up into the early hours to get us setup!!

Toby's Sports

Excellent Customer Support even if we are only on a trial period. Their representatives have helped us tremendously in setting up the Salesforce marketing cloud configuration to our Store.

Previous 1