Marketing Cloud Integration

Marketing Cloud Integration

by eShopSync

Sync customers, products and orders with Marketing Cloud.

DistanZ Face Mask

I simply cannot believe any of these reviews are accurate. App does not sync with Marketing cloud and customer service as literally been non responsive. Excuse after excuse...trying now for almost 2 months with no resolution.

Clarks Shoes

This app is great for syncing your shop data over to Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Customer support is great and helps resolve your issue quickly. I would highly recommend it!

TePe USA

Couldn't be happier with the App and Gautam Bagchi for helping us get everything synced and tested properly. Gautam made the whole process very easy and seamless, and his willingness to go above-and-beyond was awesome - he stayed up into the early hours to get us setup!!

Toby's Sports

Excellent Customer Support even if we are only on a trial period. Their representatives have helped us tremendously in setting up the Salesforce marketing cloud configuration to our Store.

RnA ReSet PRO

Gautam has been an incredible asset during my implementation and help during the synching process. I am glad he was my Account Manager during this process!

Country Archer Provisions

This app is very easy to use and supports an important part of our email marketing strategy. Gautam is super helpful in getting us set the right foot from the start!

OXFORD REVISION

Hello,

This is a great app and the support is also good! We plan to use it for all our stores worldwide.

Stikwood

Wonderful app and great support team! I would recommend it to anyone who is trying to do this integration

EscortRadar

Gautam delivered what we needed for our organization at a critical junction of our data syncing process. we can now take our Marketing cloud automation journeys to the next level!

O.penVAPE Shop

Customer service for eShopSync will go above and beyond to ensure integration. This app seems to be the only one of its kind, providing direct integration into Salesforce Marketing Cloud. The app allows you create Data Extensions directly from your future order data. We were able to connect multiple store fronts to our single Salesforce account.

Previous 1