Reviews (280)

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, high customization, and seamless integration with Shopify, Google Calendar, and Zoom. It's praised for its ability to manage both online and in-store bookings, automated email reminders, and support for multiple time zones. The real-time availability feature and planning visits are also appreciated. The customer service, especially from team members Grace, Belle, and Macie, is consistently commended for its responsiveness and helpfulness. This app is seen as a game-changer for businesses transitioning from selling products to selling services.

July 15, 2024

The app is user-friendly and meet my needs. The standout feature is the customer support—they are incredibly responsive. Integrating appointments into my Shopify store has been seamless, making it easy for customers to book with our pottery studio directly through our website.

Winterwares
4 months using the app
RockyHub JSC replied July 17, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your sharing. We are so happy to become a companion in supporting your business.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

July 16, 2024

Meety is an amazing service with extremely helpful staff willing to take the time figure out any potential issues or explaining the process of their services. I've only had amazing experiences with Meety and look forward to continue working with them. If you are looking for a booking system for your business I would say Meety should be your first choice.

quesobotello
Spain
19 days using the app
RockyHub JSC replied July 17, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Meety.
If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via Live Chat or email at support@meetyapp.io. We're here to help!

Warm regards,

June 19, 2024

I’ve been using the Meety app for a month now. Since it’s new to me and I recently switched booking systems, there have been quite a few changes. However, I’m pleasantly surprised by how easy the Meety app is to use. I’ve discovered multiple ways to utilize it. The customer support team is incredibly responsive—I had a question, and they got back to me within an hour! I'm really impressed!

De Thai Massage
Netherlands
RockyHub JSC replied June 21, 2024

May 7, 2024

I tried many different Appointment Booking services, and Meety is by far the best option. Very straight forward and easy to use. Every other app has so many different 'settings' and basic necessities hidden behind paywalls, but the ease-of-use and upfront capabilities of Meety remain unmatched. Very customizable as well, which, if you look at my store, is a necessity. Customer support is also very responsive and extremely helpful. Truly one of the best apps and would recommend to everyone.

Diet Moonlyte
2 months using the app
RockyHub JSC replied May 8, 2024

Hi there,

We highly appreciate your every word. It is great to know that you had a wonderful experience with our app and service.
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

June 2, 2024

Thanks to Macie clear communication and support, She understands what I want to know and straight forward I done my job. Most importantly I can do that on my own but it would take my time but what's more important she saved that.

B75BARBERS
29 days using the app
RockyHub JSC replied June 4, 2024

June 11, 2024

Meety has met all of our scheduling needs. The interface is significantly friendlier than many of the other scheduling apps we've tried out. The team is exceptionally responsive to questions and bugs. We hope to continue using Meety for a long time.

Disclosure: I am using Meety as the limited-time offer free version.

Misfit Creative
RockyHub JSC replied June 16, 2024

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It's fantastic to hear that you're having a positive experience with Meety!
For any further assistance or questions, please reach out to us via Live Chat or email at support@meetyapp.io.

April 27, 2024

I've worked in customer service for a long time in high end 5 star hotels and also Apple. Today, I stumbled upon this app, which at first, looked daunting so I went to chat support.

I was greeted by Macie who has been 5 star service since the start of our conversation. She has listened to all my questions and made sure they have been answered and with details. She has been incredibly patient with me as I have been learning the new app for my business. If people could be served all day like the way Macie has served me today, this world would be a better place!

If I had a business where I were to hire staff, I would have Macie on my team in a heartbeat! Can't wait to see where this app takes our business.

Dear Freddie
2 months using the app
RockyHub JSC replied April 29, 2024

May 27, 2024

Meety app has been easy to customize while setting up my new website ✨

I had to reach out only once to navigate something I did incorrectly.
The customer service team was super responsive & happy to help with my situation…. And they fixed my issue within a few hours Thanks Meety!

Stellar
27 days using the app
RockyHub JSC replied May 30, 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We're delighted to hear that you're enjoying using Meety.
Should you need any assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us via Live Chat or email at support@meetyapp.io. We're always here to help.

Meety team.

May 31, 2024

Outstanding app expertly supported by a development and support team who are extremely able and responsive (thank you Macie). We cannot enthuse enough about our experience using this product and highly recommend it to all considering its use. We are an exceedingly satisfied customer.

Victoria Beckham UK
3 months using the app
RockyHub JSC replied June 4, 2024

Hi there,

We sincerely thank you for your feedback. This is a big motivation for us to continuously improve our product and service.
We are always willing to hear your concern. Feel free to contact us on Live Chat or support@meetyapp.io.

June 12, 2024

There's no denying the obvious: Meety: Appointment Booking is the best app for booking appointments via Shopify. The customer support team is top notch (special thanks to Grace: you're a gem!) and even though the app didn't work ideally with my premium theme at first, the dev team created code especially for my site, entirely free of charge.
As for setting up the app within my Shopify interface, it's all so simple that even a non tech-savvy girl like me was able to create her own appointment pages in no time.
I can't thank the Meety customer support team enough and am very grateful to be working today thanks to this app. If any colleagues ask me which app I use for my online appointment booking, I'll be happy to pass on my appreciation for Meety!

Agnès Maelström