4.8
January 10, 2024

I was struggling to find a way to get my website visitors to notice my important announcements, but Mega Animated Announcement Bar solved that. The scrolling bars are impossible to miss, and they've helped me to increase awareness of my new product launches and special offers. I've also found that the bars are a great way to capture leads. If you're looking for an easy and effective way to improve your website's marketing, this is the perfect solution!

Glam Gallery
MegaProfitApps replied January 11, 2024

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! 🌟📢 We're thrilled to hear that Mega Animated Announcement Bar has effectively addressed your challenge of getting website visitors to notice important announcements. It's great that the scrolling bars are proving to be impossible to miss, contributing to increased awareness of your new product launches and special offers. We're also delighted to hear that the bars are serving as an effective tool for capturing leads.

If you ever have more insights or suggestions, we're here to listen. Your positive feedback is much appreciated, and we're delighted to be part of enhancing your website's marketing strategy!

January 4, 2024

This tool is great for sharing important news on my website. I can make words into links so people can click on them. It's a really useful feature.

Tieverse
MegaProfitApps replied January 5, 2024

Thank you for the glowing 5-star review! 🌟🚀
We're thrilled to hear that Mega Animated Announcement Bar is effectively delivering your important news. The ability to use links adds an interactive touch, enhancing user engagement. Your feedback is invaluable, and we're here to keep elevating your website's communication game.

January 20, 2024

I added this cool announcement bar to my website really easily. It's great for telling everyone about our sales. It's bright and colorful, so it grabs attention. I like how it makes my website look more fun.

TechFlicker
MegaProfitApps replied January 22, 2024

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mega Animated Announcement Bar! We're thrilled to hear that you found it easy to add to your website and that it's proven effective for announcing your sales. The bright and colorful design grabbing attention is fantastic, and we're delighted it adds a fun element to your website's appearance. If you ever have more insights or suggestions, feel free to share. Your positive feedback is much appreciated, and we're here to make your website even more vibrant! 🌈🚀

January 26, 2024

As a Shopify store owner, this announcement bar has been a fantastic addition. Easy to install, and the animations really catch the eye. It's perfect for highlighting our latest offers and updates.

Comfort Cove
21 days using the app
MegaProfitApps replied January 28, 2024

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! 🌟🚀📢 We're thrilled to hear that Mega Animated Announcement Bar has been a fantastic addition to your Shopify store. It's great to know that the installation was easy, and the animations effectively catch the eye of your visitors. We appreciate your feedback and are here to support you in highlighting your latest offers and updates. Cheers to continued success with Mega Animated Announcement Bar!

January 2, 2024

I've been using the Mega Animated Announcement Bar on my Shopify store, and it's been a fantastic addition. The customization is spot-on, letting me match it perfectly with my store's theme. It's super user-friendly, and the animated feature really catches the eye of my customers. Great for announcing sales or new arrivals!

Quirk Sync
MegaProfitApps replied January 4, 2024

Thank you for the fantastic 5-star review! ⭐️ We're thrilled to hear that Mega Animated Announcement Bar has been a fantastic addition to your Shopify store. It's wonderful that the customization options allowed you to match it perfectly with your store's theme, creating a seamless and eye-catching experience for your customers.
We're delighted that you find the app super user-friendly and the animated feature is catching the eye of your customers effectively. Whether it's for announcing sales or new arrivals, we're here to help make your announcements stand out.

January 9, 2024

The people who made the app are really helpful. They answered my questions fast, and everything in the app works just how it should.

SparkSync
Poland
20 days using the app
MegaProfitApps replied January 11, 2024

Thank you for the awesome 5-star review! We're delighted to hear that our team has been helpful, providing fast answers to your questions. It's fantastic to know that everything in Mega Animated Announcement Bar is working just as it should for you. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We appreciate your positive feedback and are here to support you!

December 25, 2023

The Mega Animated Announcement Bar is a fantastic tool for displaying important messages and announcements on a website. I recently started using it and have been very impressed with its features and capabilities.

One of the best aspects is how easy it is to customize the look and feel of the bar. You can choose from a variety of animated styles. I was able to match the animation and color scheme to my site's brand in just a few clicks.

Adding announcements or messages is a breeze too. The text editor makes it simple to type in whatever I want displayed. I can add links, format text, and the bar automatically resizes to fit.

But what really makes this announcement bar stand out is the exceptional customer support. I had a couple of questions when first setting it up, and the support team was extremely responsive and helpful. They really go above and beyond to make sure you get the most out of the product.
5 stars!

AroSport
20 minutes using the app
MegaProfitApps replied December 27, 2023

Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Mega Animated Announcement Bar has impressed you with its features and capabilities. It's fantastic to know that the customization options, including animated styles and color schemes, perfectly match your site's brand in just a few clicks.

We're especially pleased to hear that you found adding announcements and messages to be a breeze with the user-friendly text editor. Providing exceptional customer support is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that our team could assist you promptly and effectively during the setup.

Your positive feedback motivates us to continue delivering a top-notch product and service. If you ever have more questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the 5 stars!

December 18, 2023

My messages are much more attractive with this app than the default ones.

Gadget Store
About 2 months using the app
MegaProfitApps replied December 19, 2023

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Mega Animated Announcement Bar! We're delighted to hear that your messages are now much more attractive compared to the default ones. If you have any suggestions for further improvements or if there's anything specific you enjoy about the app, feel free to let us know. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to enhance your experience with our app. Thank you for your support

December 21, 2023

Amazing App. If you want to grab your visitors attention with 0 effort and make your website more "alive", you should use this app. Easy to install and use.

IronSoundWear
About 1 hour using the app
MegaProfitApps replied December 23, 2023

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our "Mega Animated Announcement Bar" amazing and effective in grabbing your visitors' attention effortlessly. Making your website more "alive" is exactly what we aim for, and it's wonderful to know that our app has helped you achieve that. We appreciate your kind words about the ease of installation and usage. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

November 10, 2023

Good support, they helped me configure it in my shop.

AI Image Generation
17 days using the app
MegaProfitApps replied November 12, 2023

Your feedback means a lot to us! We're thrilled that our support team could help you set up the Mega Animated Announcement Bar in your shop. Should you have any more queries or need further assistance, don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to support you every step of the way!