Messenger channelby Shopify
Sell products and provide customer support from Messenger.
Sell more with Messenger
Sell products from your Messenger chats and let customers check out without leaving the app.
Keep customers updated
Automatically send customers detailed order status updates in Messenger.
Provide customer support
Add the Message Us button to give shoppers an easy way to start real-time conversations while they browse your products.
About Messenger channel
Sell on Messenger
The Messenger channel adds your products to a menu that shoppers can purchase from while chatting with your Facebook Page. Shoppers that browse your online store can use Messenger to ask questions before and after purchase. At checkout, customers can opt-in to get updates on the status of their order in Messenger.
With Shopify and the Messenger channel, you can:
- let shoppers browse products and make purchases from your Messenger chat
- send automated order updates to customers from Messenger
- customize the messages, buttons, and menu item titles that shoppers interact with
- add a “Message Us” button to your online store and have real-time conversations with shoppers (requires online store)
- provide support to customers with questions about their purchase
- fulfill Messenger orders from Shopify
- track Facebook sales using your sales channel overview and Analytics pages
- To use the Messenger channel, you need admin access to the Facebook Page where you send and receive messages.
- Automated order updates require selling in a currency supported by Facebook.
- The Message Us button requires the online store channel.
Learn more about selling on Messenger by visiting the website in the "Sales and support" section of this page.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
How dare you put a code on my Shopify store that makes is impossible to remove this messenger sales channel! I will be filing a complaint with the United States Trade Commission, this is deceptive business practices. I want this removed ASAP! I have 2 Shopify stores. If this is NOT corrected I will move my stores to another platform!
I was excited to use this app but it actually inconveniences customers and hurts business. A customer with a quick question might message me but the message is somewhere in FB's business suite. I only see it if I go looking for it. Just hope I can uninstall it.
the app is not working I cannot uninstall the app. which is really annoying. How can I remove the app?