4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create custom snippets, add extra features to themes, and store additional product information. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration. The import and export feature is particularly liked for facilitating bulk updates of metafields. The app also supports SEO editing and linking products to Amazon stores. The support team is commended for their prompt and reliable assistance. It's free, reliable, and highly recommended for stores that heavily rely on metafields for product details.

May 24, 2013

Great app, fantastic! It would be good to be able to import meta data for a batch of products in one go. Are there any plans for this or any work around to do it currently?

Embody
February 19, 2019

I use the app for all of my product page tabs, and I've never had any issues in the 3 years that my site has been active. I've never thought to find a different app, because I'm happy with this one.

VMI Sports
May 2, 2018

A great way to get those extra fields applied in your theme!

Ilovegrowingmarijuana
Netherlands
February 7, 2019

Really a nice app for add meta fields in your theme. Very easy to use and add meta fields to your store. Thanks for the great app.
casedodo.myshopify.com

CaseDodo
India
Almost 5 years using the app
April 4, 2019

I used this app to help me optimise Google Shopping product titles and has increased our volume significantly as a result.

Love Leggings
Almost 5 years using the app
May 7, 2019

We used this app for implementing some extra features in our theme and it works really good! Before this app, it was really time wasting to edit the metafields manually.

RAVE Clothing
Germany
September 20, 2017

Great APP for helping us customize our Christmas Gifts and Product Lines.

Find Unique Christmas Gifts
March 25, 2019

This app adds in the extra data that we need to make our site more dynamic and looks to be well laid out.

Elm & Iron
July 14, 2016

I had to get someone to properly map the code from my API but after that it worked great. A huge time saver.

Meinmind
About 4 years using the app
March 6, 2019

Loved this app. Super easy to export and import bulk metafields. User friendly and good customer service. Saved me hours of manual work so it's worth every penny

bloom