4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create custom snippets, add extra features to themes, and store additional product information. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration. The import and export feature is particularly liked for facilitating bulk updates of metafields. The app also supports SEO editing and linking products to Amazon stores. The support team is commended for their prompt and reliable assistance. It's free, reliable, and highly recommended for stores that heavily rely on metafields for product details.

Edited June 18, 2019

Metafields are a Shopify secret weapon. Don't tell anyone. I have been using Metafields Editor for quite some time now at mommymakeup.com, and the app keeps getting better. Super happy with the interface and reliability. I can count on this app to not mangle my data (unlike another app that I used prior). 5-stars.

Mommy Makeup
December 11, 2015

Great app! A must have if you use metafields!

Tribesports
Edited March 12, 2019

This is a great app for multiple stores using the same products/metafields. Easy import / export csv - highly recommended.

bloomHK
Hong Kong SAR
March 23, 2017

This app works great for our store. Our web designer set up everything we needed for our tea section. And we are happy!

Hello Tea Club
June 18, 2019

Great App! - invaluable tool for editing and adding metafield data which has given me some hours back in my life - Subtech Safety

Subtech Safety Limited
May 14, 2019

Great app. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Easy to setup, use, and integrate. We have been using the app for some time now and it hasn't failed us once.

Perfectlinens.com
March 30, 2019

I highly recommend the app, very usefull if you want to custom your product page in order to increase your conversion rate !

Saint James Literie
France
March 15, 2019

good app, easy to use. lots of features some are good, some are interesting and different from others

Schiff Vitamins DEV
About 3 years using the app
March 9, 2019

Our shop is Dreamycreationscupcakes and we love this app! It helps fix all meta fields and its so user friendly! Thanks guys &Gals!!

Dreamy Creations Cupcakes
Almost 3 years using the app
November 22, 2016

Great app! If you need to add fields to products especially we recommend this app. Can't beat the price either ;)

Egps Solutions Inc