Metorik: Reports & Emails

Metorik: Reports & Emails

by Metorik

Your co-pilot for reporting, segmenting & email automation

Hyperallergic Store

Metorik is super fast, beautiful, and a really powerful way to look at your data. The reports are incredibly useful and easy to create, and we have come to depend on them when running our store. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for better reporting.

June 30, 2021

Oh, thank you so much for the kind review! 💕 Seriously appreciate the trust you've placed in us over the years and looking forward to improving it further for you.

The Wholefood Collective

Metorik allows us to be informed about our e-commerce store. It works seamlessly on both Shopify and WooCommerce. I can't sing it's praises enough. It's functionality is superb, and personalised customer service even better.

June 14, 2021

Thank you so much Laini! :) Likewise it's been a pleasure to work with you all these years - can't wait to keep adding more features for you!

Juice Head Eliquid

I've been using Metorik on the Woocommerce platform for years. It is hands down a must have when it comes to reporting. We were thrilled when the Metorik Shopify App was released! If you are using Shopify or Woocommerce and do not leverage Metorik you are definitely missing out. The team at Metorik is second to none. They are super responsive, knowledgeable and genuinely care about the products they create!

June 12, 2021

Thank you so much! We're very fortunate to get to work with you and can't wait to keep adding more to the product for you! :)

Source84

5 Stars. Easy to work with and very supportive team. I 've used this for my woocommerce store and shopify store. All in one place. Nice work team

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate you - so much more on the way 🚀

The bhuman Project

I've used Metorik for my WordPress sites for years, and was beyond thrilled when they created an app for Shopify. This takes your reporting to a whole new level - it's so beautiful and easy to use, share, interpret, and most importantly ... this is a gamechanger for helping you make the most important business decisions around product positioning, marketing, strategy. I consider this the must-have, most important app of all.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so so much for the support! 😊 It's beyond our pleasure to get to work with you.

Malimo.no

I used Metorik back when I used WooCommerce and it is absolutely amazing. The value of the data you'll collect far supersedes the yearly fee. I strongly recommend using Metorik Engage to upsell - it's been magical. When the team announced they were developing from Shopify I was literally relieved because I had already decided to switch from WC to Shopify, and losing Metorik was the strongest argument to stay with WC. As long as I run an online store I will never cancel Metorik, it is hands down the single most valuable app for my store - by miles. And if the actual app value itself wasn't amazing, the customer support is fantastic. They are quick to reply, very hands-on and positive, and I genuinely feel they go out of their way to help me succeed with my business. I'd give it 1000 stars if possible.

June 10, 2021

Oh thank you so much Maren! 😊🙌 You're too kind. It's seriously our pleasure to get to work with you and be a part of your business.

allesimpregneren.nl

Amazing piece of software, gives uw some next level reports and great insights in our store. Great work :)

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much 😊 Beyond appreciate your support!

Looking Glass Factory

Metorik is hands down the best reporting app there is. It's capability infinitely exceeds what is available on Shopify. We started using Metorik back when we were with Woo Commerce and for a moment there, because we had to switch to Shopify, we sadly had to make do with Shopify + some other not-great reporting apps. We're now so thrilled that Metorik is now available on Shopify. Bryce + his team are always here to help solve some of our trickiest issues as well so if you choose to go with Metorik (and you 100% should), you'll be in GREAT hands!!

June 9, 2021

Thank you so much Nikki and the team! We're so proud and grateful to be working with you (and likewise, so happy to be customers of Looking Glass Factory! 😍)

Food Huggers Wholesale

We have been looking for an advanced reporting app for a long time and could not be happier with Metorik. Metorik allows us to create auto run reports that are very helpful to our Wholesale Business. Their support is also awesome, super helpful and quick to respond. We would certainly recommend Metorik and look forward to seeing what other features will be rolled out soon.

May 3, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words! 😊 So happy to hear that. Only more to come!

JOMAR WHOLESALE

We have tried multiple reporting apps with no luck. Metorik is truly like having a consultant available 24/7. Worth every penny and one of the most helpful apps on shopify.

January 22, 2021

Thank you so much team Jomar! We seriously appreciate you giving us a chance and the kind words. Excited to keep improving it further - so much more on the way! :)

Previous 1