Metrilo Marketing Platform

Metrilo Marketing Platform

by Metrilo

Instant ecommerce analytics, powerful CRM and email marketing

Focus Supplements Uk

A very insightful tool that is surprisingly effective.

I've used Klaviyo for the past year and to be honest, I'm getting better insights with Metrilo at a quarter of the price point.

On a product level: I can easily see our top performing products, what products are typically bought together, and even segment which customers bought which products.

The customer level analysis is where Metrilo really shines though: I can see who visited what page, who added what to cart, etc. You can save segments of customers, tag them, send them automated emails based on behavioural triggers, etc.

Of course, all of this is integrated with your ability to create email automations or create one-off customer emails.

The link between the (1) Product insights (2) Customer insights and (3) Emailing = Metrilo is a really good tool for store owners.

Instrument Furniture

Recommended for beginners and advanced users who are looking for efficient CRM management and email automation solution. Metrilo platform was easy to integrate with our Shopify store, which gave us an instant access to our customers database, e-commerce analytics, customer purchasing behaviours and email marketing capabilities within single interface. In addition, it's quite easy to navigate, sort and analyse tracked visitors data to create more personalised and better targeted e-marketing campaigns. Lastly, it has all features needed for building your email templates from scratch (or simply uploading your own HTML) and for tracking email performance key metrics. Most importantly, you also get a decent and effective support via web-chat (either you use paid or trial services). We were so impressed with Metrilo platform functionality and results, that we've decided to switch our current provider and will continue working with Metrilo dedicated team, helping us to grow and deliver better experience for our clients.

The Natural Mkt

I have just started using Metrilo and I can say with some authority it is by far and away the most user-friendly CRM I have used. The onboarding was efficient and ongoing support is friendly and helpful, the results are starting to percolate through. I recommend this app!

Petdepot

Metrilo is an awesome app that combines both, power analytics that lets us make decisions faster and marketing automation tools that ensures we are on autopilot to drive more sales every day! The look and feel es great and the Cohort Tool for analyzing repeat customers is fascinanting! Metrilo is the perfect balance for startups that need 100% visibility on the vital info to grow your business and action on them fast.