Search & Filter

Most advanced collection filter, search, product filter

From $12.95/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Soft Classic

Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use, the support is helpful! It can categorize the website's products automatically. Recommend this app :)

doodle-face

Great app with an even better team behind it! The devs were extremely responsive and helpful when it came to adapting their app to our website's specific needs. After trying other apps and interacting with their respective dev teams, I can securely say that Mezereon takes the cake.

Maple Airbrush Supplies

This a very well executed and very customizable app. Works well on the 2.0 templates. The customer service is very responsive! The analytics are great! I'm thrilled with the results!

Parcelsend UK

Fantastic app and the support provided is always quick, easy and gets fixed. We are that pleased that we will be using this app on another website of ours.

Honour Clothing

Like other reviewers, we also tested all of the "Filter and Search" apps on Shopify. A lot of them were reasonable but our team decided the Mezereon solution - out of the box was better suited for us with all the functionality. However, after we installed it, Mezereon went a step further to integrate it into our theme flawlessly. We were so impressed that we commissioned further modifications to the look and feel of search/collection results & they delivered to a high standard. The support is also great - since we are still getting used to Shopify, Mezereon will answer all questions with great detail and explain how everything works - they even demonstrated some examples after we said "how do we do X Y Z". Overall a very good product and excellent customer support. I would highly recommend this solution over others.

Dixxon Flannel Co.

We have tested almost every single "Filter & Search" app that we could possibly test and none have been better than Mezeron. It's the first app we've found that not only meets our needs of filtering by location and true real-time sync so products go live when scheduled with zero delay, but exceeds our expectations with fine details we hadn't even thought of and in-depth analytics. The customer service has been absolutely superb. Andrew and his team worked with us to completely customize the app for our third party theme, answered every question, and resolved every ticket we came up with no matter how small the detail was. And all of this was when we were still on the free trial! We've been using Mezeron for a few months now and we've received dozens upon dozens of customer compliments about how great our new filter is. We can't recommend Mezeron enough! It's absolutely worth the price.

Mon Petit Plaisir

Location France

Super application qui s'adapte très bien à mon thème (la seule), de plus le service client est très réactif et à pris de son temps pour m'aidez dans la configuration de l'application !

Charlie Bravo

Location New Zealand

I haven't explored this app very much yet but so far the customer service has been great and it seems comprehensive and easy to use. It has integrated fairly seamlessly with my website. Thank you!

bentelinn home

Location Germany

Well, after 2 weeks of 50+ tickets or so, they still cannot fullfill my requirements. I have to custom do it manually, which I will not, because we are talking about 150+ collections. They only have 5 filters. 4 are alphabetical variants, 1 is countdown. Too bad, because the filter looks nice, but 4 variations on alphabetical is not needed. I give them 2 stars, because the support is very fast. If they can set up the custom filters for me, they get of course 5 stars. Or at least set up 50 or so.

September 19, 2021

We are very sorry that the initial configuration and setup was not as good as you expected it to be. We completed all customization requests and answered all your questions, however in case we have overlooked anything, or you have any further concerns, please let us know.

Airsoft Mania Europe

Location Italy

I was looking for an app that could help visitors find products on my site and I found great help in this app. It offers a very functional advanced search, allows very detailed product filtering and does much more. Their support service is excellent and fast. If I can suggest an improvement I would like the instructions to be much more detailed. It's not easy to use this app's capabilities 100% based on the instructions alone. Fortunately, the customer service makes up for this very well.

Previous 1