Social Login ‑ miniOrange

Social Login ‑ miniOrange | Reviews

by miniOrange

20+ social login icon Facebook, Apple, Discord, Twitch, Wechat

Fun Portal

The setting procedure is simple and it is very easy to understand because it does not require complicated customization settings. You can start using it as soon as the settings are complete. In addition, the development engineer supports very carefully to improvements and inquiries during use, so we are able to resolve them smoothly.

Baba E Shop

Great apps with great support, simple to use. With one button click can enable to offer the social login to customers.

Café Societi

Great app, and great service when I setup Sign in with Apple and it did not seem to work they advised using another account to test (not the dev one I suppose) and it worked perfectly, and worked perfectly since.

OneMerch

Easy to use and good support. A lot of login options. Work smoothly. Although white label url would be great addon

Mudheart Homedecor

This App allows my new or returning customers to save time by logging into their account in just a few clicks rather than lengthy check out or account set up processes! They can edit wish lists, browse my site and complete check out in just a few easy clicks. Initially encountered a few coding errors but Roshan from their Support Management Team resolved this within a few minute - YES a few minutes! Very Professional, quick and easy support as well as a great time saving APP! Highly recommend this APP and their wonderful Management Team - Thank you Roshan and Social Login!!!

RVLMotion

I've installed this app 1 week ago and I'm very happy how customers can log in quickly without losing time. The free plan has many interesting features and the customer service is very helpful and fast. I definitely recommend this app! :)

HÁI Swimwear

It's just suddenly shut down without any notification...What can I say.............................................................

Cervezas Althaia

Best support ever.
They are really quick and helpful. In fact, they helped me with a problem that finally wasn't related with the plugin.

STAFU

I'am using this app for social login. It is a great app and their support is amazingly fast! Thanks alot!

issybees

Brilliant app and fantastic support! I'm not technical at all and i've had a lot of questions regarding the set up of the app. I have been liaising with Pranit who's been great. Nothing is too much trouble. Fast responses and a very happy customer. Thank you :)

Previous 1