Minstein Analytics

Get True Profits. Know winning insights by Analytics Reports

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Corporalis

Amazing app is with incredible insights. All Shopify sellers should be using this! Easy to use, easy to set up and a great onboarding experience.

Ben & Jenny

I was looking for a Shopify analytics app that could help us manage all key business areas in one dashboard. I can clearly say that this one is by far the best option for our use case. Things that were important to us are 1) a combined (consolidated) dashboard with useful metrics. 2) clear and easy navigation, 3) product information that gives product performance trends for the last 12 months. Also from what I tested, this app allows entering very detailed products, shipping, and customs costs that are easy to understand and configure.

Stonk Apes

This reporting tool is amazing, I have every piece of information I need plus more! Great app, I am using the free plan and it literally has everything I need to get started. Pretty broad aspects for a free account.

Fast & Fresh Global LLP

I installed this app 8 days ago and it's still processing the data. Waste of time. Also the support person told us that it will work in 2 days and still the same.

November 9, 2021

I would like to thank you for trying our app in the " Beta Version. "

We have taken your feedback and our team has worked on priority basis and highly improved the " Data Computation Time".

The app was earlier in the "Beta Version" and therefore it took a little more time to do the computational part of your store.

Now the App is fully functional and live with Speed Optimisation. Our new version of the App has been launched on 4th Dec. 2021.
Also there are additional feature added in this like Profit and Loss, Growth Tables, Buyer's Choice, Geographical Analysis, etc.

So in a nutshell, now the app performance become excellent + the product also has new amazing features to grow your Shopify store.

And we would again request you to try our app and see the difference minstein's insights could make to your store.