Mobile App Builder ‑ Mobikul

Mobile App for your Store | Native Android/IOS app

From $25/month. 30-day free trial.

Talabyshop

Mobikul App Maker is an amazing mobile app builder with rich design and functionality features which you will hardly find elsewhere. Additionally, Mobilkul offers exceptional customer support. Unlike other mobile builders, the app is rich in functionality, support multi-currency, multi-lingual and the team is always open to new ideas to improve the user experience of this wonderful app. Simple pricing packages reflecting great understanding of the user and market needs and once you have additional requirements, you need not to worry, they got you covered. I always had great support from the team, I talk to them directly and they never Disappointed me. They customized according to how I want my mobile app to look like while I am still in a Trial Period knowing I can uninstall anytime and leave their efforts to waste. Who would do that for you? I believe a good business comes with best customer service. I recommend to use Mobikul mobile App builder for their website and wish their team the best of success for the great job they are doing.

S-Store

The app is easy to work with, super intuitive, very stable and user friendly. Support team were so helpful and friendly.

Online & Beyond

The app is affordable, easy to manage, and has a nice user front. I still didn't launch my mobile app, but I can say that there's a good deal of progress - most importantly is that the team listens and acts on recommendation/improvements. I've had a list of changes and recommendations that the team carefully listened to and acted upon - for me that means trust and scalability.
I'm keeping the fifth star until the app is launched on the app store and see the real production and customer feedback.

Wisi-Oi

So, I haven’t as yet launched my multivendor app, 2 months after downloading it.
We’ve been having a lot of back and forth on the tech & development side, my web functionalities & user navigation do not match that of the mobile version of the website, and it’s really frustrating. The service desk is however, extremely responsive and supportive and friendly, which is great, but the product needs A LOT of work in order to make it a user-friendly multivendor app. It’s all really logical functionalities like, make the checkout button work, or the seller needs to be able to fulfil their orders straight on the app or if there’s only 1 item available for purchase, don’t allow the shopper to add more than 1 item, these logical errors are really frustrating and the back and forth is really time consuming. The concept is perfect, however, the execution needs a lot of work & logical user-friendly development.

Abbiexpress

I had great experience with this app. Will definitely recommend. Communication is always on point. Prices are way affordable too as compared to the there's

SATNA BAZAAR

My experience of using mobikul mobile App was amazing.And it took me, only 5 to 10 minutes to convert my Shopify store into an app through this plugin. It was a new and wonderful experience for me. The webkul team helped me a lot in developing my app and installing the app on play store and App Store.And I didn't even see any Glitches/bugsin in this plugin.

Guerfi Librairie

Excellent support, very nice and patient ! The app is very simple to use & if anything, the support will help with it.

DesignDuality

customer support is nice! they are very patient and answer everything very nicely and understands all your problems to provide you with the best possible solution.

GoodZay

Affordable and easy to set up and I thank all the agents and developers trying to resolve all the issues in time and working day and night for us to respond to the issues and resolve them

Sarafa Bazar

We are using this app from last 1 year. Team is constantly working on improvements and is very helpful and dedicated. This app is the best product with least price we could find for our MVP.

Previous 1 3