Age check w/ Age Verifier

Age check w/ Age Verifier

by OnltrApp

Age check / Age Verifier – age verification, deter under-age

Cloud9TobaccoShop

A must have for all websites. Keeps you compliant and makes for a more complete site. Do not hesitate to add it. Thank me later.

September 11, 2019

Thank you for your review, your support is very important to us

The Pod People

Super easy setup, very clean design! Seems a little toooo easy....Joking it is that easy! Thank You!

cava morande

This app /modal is not working on iOS , select age appears with problems under iPhone / Safari. I will see other option.

I will like to see more options to customize

July 25, 2019

We take a very responsible approach to the development and support of the app and try to quickly respond to problems and wishes that arise from our users. In this case, we saw a user problem, it was not only a problem of our app, but more of a compatibility problem with other popups. We fixed the problem on the same day and tried to establish a dialogue, but unfortunately did not receive any answer. A very sad and uncertain situation for us. We are at a loss.

Kountry Joes C Store

Thank You for being for Us the BUSINESS, U guys/girls are the BEST.

Larry Sims - CEO
Kountry Joe's C-Stores (tm)

Weediness Com

so far great to use. weediness.com

Vaporwide

Perfect for my online vape shop. Was very easy to use and customize. No point in paying for the other pop up age verify apps for real. Thank you !

Bernard And Zeus

Super easy to use and done in less than 5 minutes! Great App 5 STARS

Erovibes

Very good app! Works perfect on our dutch site

Sweet And Pleasurable

Great app thanks for making it free. It gets right to the point and works great!

Five Barrel Brewing

I don't really know how much better this app could be. It look all of 5 minutes to setup and does exactly what is needs to do. Great stuff!

Previous 1 3