Free Shipping :Money Money Bar

Free Shipping :Money Money Bar

by Era Of Ecom

Announce free shipping with cart goals to increase order value

Shop Personalised Gifts

Its a great little app & FREE well done all, Templates are cool and easy to use, support is absolutely brilliant and efficient. We have been looking for something that did not charge a fortune and now we have found it :-) It works and works well, a must for all shopify stores

Afida

I use the Promote free shipping Bar to announce all my Events and Sales! It is SUPER easy to use I highly recommend this to anyone with a Shopify site!

thevallleyshop

Amazing app! it has exactly what I was looking for and they offer an increase conversion. would defiantly recommend giving it a try.

Loco Lapis - Online E-Commerce Corp

Great app, easy to use and customize. The support is available for help, they help you in case of any questions. Thanks for that.

Just Otaku Things

Very easy to use and very elegant!! I was happy with the result even if I only used the Money Money Bar app. Thank you!!, for making my life easier! I will definitely recommend to others.

InStyleMobile

Very easy to use with simple to follow instructions. Looks Good too!. Would definitely recommend for any user! Awesome, thank you!

Avikalp International - 3D Wallpapers

I think there is room for some improvement BUT for $1 its totally worth it. It will be able to increase my conversions.