Import products from one or more suppliers. Use one or more CSV files to sync your inventory feed (URL download and FTP).
Make suppliers' data Shopify friendly. Map columns, create new fields, transform values, translate content and more.
Automatically update products, at the desired time and frequency, fully or partially. Keep your inventory feed in sync.
About Moose Sync ‑ Custom CSV Import
Sync your store’s products with your supplier’s data and put your inventory feed management on autopilot.
- Quick setup: connect your feed in seconds and launch your first import
- Import and update products using CSV files (URL download & FTP)
- Multiple supplier files for one store
- Schedule automatic updates to keep your inventory feed synced
- Full or partial updates (eg. update inventory and pricing fields only)
- Fields mapping: variants, sku, collections, tags and more
- Virtual fields: merge different fields from your data source into a new one (eg. compose title from multiple columns)
- Field duplication: add data from one field or column in your supplier file to multiple fields in Shopify
- Metafields supported
- Multiple images import & ordering
- Import inventory feeds in multiple language
- Translations supported with Langify
- Keep track of tasks and error logs
- Email notifications & reports
- No coding required
Do you have custom import needs?
Does your supplier have a custom data structure or a unique CSV file format? Do you need to migrate products from another platform to Shopify? We can customize Moose Sync or build your own product importer app. Contact us to share your needs or to get a quote.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
1 automatic update per day
2 automatic updates per day
3 automatic updates per day
Contact us for more products, updates or custom features
4 automatic updates per day
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
Wow online furniture
This app is awesome, I try several others to import products from my providers. Others apps i tried were very complicated to understand
and was not flexible like this app. I am really happy
I'm so glad I found this app! As someone who has built websites with Wordpress for over a decade, I soon became frustrated by the lack of options to extend Shopify's functionality. I needed to build an online store that pulled product data from a CSV file extracted from an enterprise system; map a bunch of fields, then sync the data each day via a URL. If this app didn't exist, I think I'd have been screwed. If you need to import products, map fields and sync data, this is the app you need. Brilliant work, guys. Thank you!!
golf galaxy enr
What a great discovery, beyond impressed with this app! I was a little worried when I installed, does not have any reviews. Well built, my csv import is done really fast! Explanations for all the functions and a very nice error log!