MooseDesk FAQ & Helpdesk , Počet recenzí: 24

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. duben 2024

Moosedesk is a great upcoming app to work with our Shopify store. We have been working with them for several months now. Many helpdesk apps are so convoluted that they become expensive and difficult to use for the everyday person without internal IT.

While we have had a few bumps along the way, the support has been stellar. I am excited about the upcoming features they plan to roll out.

Moosedesk has helped us keep in touch with our customers and resolve their concerns. This is crucial to us in having happy customers.

Prep4Life
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
5. duben 2024

Amazing app!! and WOW the customer support is out standing love it! there so helpful and prompt. Highly trusted platform for my business and delivering to my customers. Thank you MooseDesk you always deliver. - Side note Jason is amazing keep him.

SWISH NATION
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
2. duben 2024

Amazing app with a proper support! highly recommended as not only it's free but much better than some other paid app

Ball Mason Australia
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: 19 dny
29. březen 2024

This helpdesk app has a clean and simple interface. It feels quick to use and has a nice flow when opening and replying to tickets. This app is very helpful for my business. I recommend it!

EverWolf
Doba používání aplikace: 10 dny

Hi EverWolf,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please rest assured that we will try to be better and better to serve such a wonderful customer like you.

If there's anything specific you loved or any way we can improve, please let us know. We look forward to serving you again and appreciate your trust in MooseDesk.

Anne from MooseDesk Support Team

From MooseDesk Team"

14. leden 2024

I recently had the pleasure of working with Tom from Moosedesk's support team to set up my Shopify account, and I couldn't be more impressed with the level of service I received.

Tom's assistance was nothing short of exceptional. He guided me through the entire process with patience and expertise, ensuring that I understood every step along the way. His knowledge of the platform and commitment to customer satisfaction truly stood out.

Moosedesk's support team, and especially Tom, demonstrated a high level of professionalism and dedication. It's evident that they prioritize their customers and go above and beyond to provide top-notch assistance.

I highly recommend Moosedesk for anyone seeking reliable and friendly support. Thanks again to Tom and the entire Moosedesk team for making my experience a positive one. I look forward to continuing to work with your platform!

EV FUEL
Švédsko
Doba používání aplikace: 8 dny
Vývojář MOOSE INNOVATIONS INC. odpověděl 31. leden 2024

Hi there!

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the features of MooseDesk, especially the support experience that Tom provided. Rest assured that whenever you reach out to us, no matter it is Tom or any other agent, we strive to keep up with the standard quality service consistently. At MooseDesk, customer support is always one of our top priorities that we focus on!

Again, thank you for putting your trust in MooseDesk and allowing us to become a partner on your eCommerce journey.

Sincerely!
MooseDesk Support Team

9. březen 2024

Easy to use, excellent customer service, development engineers also helped us solve problems during non-service hours. Although we did not adopt this application as a solution in the end, it did provide a good experience overall.

貓菓子 MAO KUE TSI
Tchaj-wan
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 24 hodinami

Dear 貓菓子 MAO KUE TSI,

We're delighted to receive your 5-star review! Thanks for highlighting our excellent customer service. We're glad our team could assist you, even outside regular hours. While we understand our app needs improvement to be your go-to solution, we're grateful for your positive experience overall. Your feedback is invaluable as we strive to improve.

Wishing you a fantastic day!

Jason from MooseDesk Support Team

14. duben 2024

Great App with an amazing customer support team. Thank you so much for helping me getting the best of this app and for free.

Wadi Sadi
Spojené arabské emiráty
Doba používání aplikace: 5 dny
7. březen 2024

Excellent experience, they helped with a custom contact us page and few other things. Customer support is top notch. I will keep posted as i make this my main customer service ticket support platform.

Goods Nova
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 10 hodinami
Vývojář MOOSE INNOVATIONS INC. odpověděl 10. březen 2024

Dear Goods Nova,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic 5-star review! We truly appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience with our app and service.

MooseDesk will try as best as we can to be proudly your go-to customer service app. It's our pleasure to serve you. Please feel free to hit us up anytime. We are happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you so much!

MooseDesk Team :)

19. březen 2024

Very easy to understand but powerful tool, to handle FAQ and customer requests. I would also like to point out the very fast and friendly support. A must have app for every Shopify store!

Securando B2B Shop
Německo
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 19 hodinami

Hi Securando B2B Shop,

Thank you so much for your positive review! We're thrilled to hear that you found our tool easy to understand and powerful for managing FAQs and customer requests. Providing fast and friendly support is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that you had a great experience with our team.

Your endorsement means a lot to us, and we're honored to be considered a must-have app for every Shopify store. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Jason from MooseDesk Support Team

3. březen 2024

Great app, super easy to use, the support staff are quick to respond and address all issues. Highly recommend.

GameHive
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 20 dny
Vývojář MOOSE INNOVATIONS INC. odpověděl 10. březen 2024

Hi GameHive,

It's such a pleasure to receive such kind words of yours. Thank you very much for your trust. Please rest assured that we will try to be better and better to serve such a wonderful customer like you.

From MooseDesk Team