Recenze (50)

• 0 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
11. červen 2024

I have used several Support Ticket and Helpdesk Apps and even the ones that have high monthly or annual costs always disappoint. Moosedesk has been an amazing experience so far. I love the simplicity and ease of use, and it still has everything you need. I cannot speak highly enough about the high level of customer service. They respond so quickly and are prepared to go above and beyond to tweak the system specifically for your store. And there are many new features that are coming, so I am excited to be part of this journey.

CubCam
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
10. červen 2024

The App is great and the customer service is out of this world. I have never seen such resposiveness and willingness to help. They have done several customisations within a few hours and always ready to tweak things when needed. I am loving using the App and it's exciting to see the new features they keep releasing. Thank you guys!

Ollie+Zara
Austrálie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
11. duben 2024

Moosedesk is a great upcoming app to work with our Shopify store. We have been working with them for several months now. Many helpdesk apps are so convoluted that they become expensive and difficult to use for the everyday person without internal IT.

While we have had a few bumps along the way, the support has been stellar. I am excited about the upcoming features they plan to roll out.

Moosedesk has helped us keep in touch with our customers and resolve their concerns. This is crucial to us in having happy customers.

Prep4Life
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář MOOSE INNOVATIONS INC. odpověděl 22. duben 2024

Hi Prep4Life

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you're finding MooseDesk beneficial for your Shopify store. We understand the importance of simplicity and efficiency, especially when it comes to customer support tools.

We're committed to providing top-notch support and continuously improving our app to meet the needs of our users. Your feedback is invaluable to us as we strive to enhance Moosedesk further.

We're excited about the upcoming features too and can't wait to roll them out for you. Thanks for trusting Moosedesk to help you stay connected with your customers and ensure their satisfaction. If you ever need assistance or have suggestions, feel free to reach out – we're here to help!

19. červen 2024

Exceptional App and Outstanding Support!

I am extremely happy with MooseDesk FAQ & Helpdesk. The app itself is fantastic, offering all the features we need to manage our helpdesk and FAQs efficiently. It's user-friendly, reliable, and seamlessly integrates with our Shopify store.

What truly sets MooseDesk apart is their outstanding customer support. The team has been incredibly responsive and helpful, addressing all my customization requests promptly and effectively. They went above and beyond to ensure everything worked perfectly, even on mobile devices.

I’ve never experienced such a high level of support with any other app. The team's dedication and commitment to providing an excellent user experience are truly commendable.

If you’re looking for a top-notch helpdesk solution with exceptional support, look no further than MooseDesk FAQ & Helpdesk. Highly recommended!

Thank you, MooseDesk team, for your incredible app and stellar support!

199 Kart
Indie
Doba používání aplikace: 15 dny
1. červenec 2024

The support team has been excellent, even though we're on different continents they have been quick to answer my questions which went beyond their robust FAQ and help videos. Set up has been very intuitive.

Enjoy Better Coffee & Tea
Doba používání aplikace: 26 dny
10. červen 2024

This is a really good up and coming app on Shopify. Very aesthetically pleasing and great user-friendliness. The helpdesk function is definitely a great addition especially for growing businesses.

The support team is also extremely fast to fix any issue that you may occur. I'll definitely recommend everyone to try this app.

LAEUCHE | Official Online Store
Singapur
Doba používání aplikace: 7 dny
13. květen 2024

Their support team is lightning-fast and incredibly helpful. The app itself is packed with features that some paid apps dont even touch (or offer for free). MooseDesk is my go-to for top-notch support services. If you're running a store, this app is a must-have.

avis-demo
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář MOOSE INNOVATIONS INC. odpověděl 22. květen 2024

Hi Avis,

We greatly appreciate your 5-star review! It's wonderful to hear that MooseDesk is meeting your needs and expectations. Our goal is to provide the best possible service, and your positive feedback motivates us to keep improving. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, we're here to help. Thank you for choosing MooseDesk!

MooseDesk Team

28. květen 2024

I considered various apps for global customer service, and MooseDesk stood out with its exceptional customer support. Even with demanding requirements, they were incredibly responsive and implemented features quickly. This team has the best service mindset in the universe and the excellence to deliver results. If you want to partner with such a team, I highly recommend using MooseDesk.

BALAAN
Jižní Korea
Doba používání aplikace: 2 měsíci
14. červen 2024

These guys are awesome, application top notch and competence of their team equal. Quick and accurate. I highly recommend everyone to start using the application in its "early" stage (all the useful functions are already there) while you still can.

Iconico Milano
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 24 hodinami
17. duben 2024

Very beautiful App with great, kind and patience Customer Service that is truly open to listen the user, I really appreciated that! (I have received support immediately, please continue in this way!) I installed the App few days ago and still learning using that, I like a lot the simple and intuitive dashboard which to me is very clean, knowing instantaneously where to click. I am thrilled to see what MooseDesk is planning for the future!

Filippo Fanti Photography Art
Itálie
Doba používání aplikace: 3 dny
Vývojář MOOSE INNOVATIONS INC. odpověděl 22. duben 2024

Hi Filippo,

This is Anne from MooseDesk writing heartfelt gratitude for your review

We are really happy that you had a positive feedback with MooseDesk.

We strive to provide excellent support to all our customers, and your feedback encourages us to keep up the good work. If you have any further questions or need assistance with anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to help!