MultiBuy Add to Cart Booster

MultiBuy Add to Cart Booster

by Anncode Solutions

Add to Cart Sales and Checkout Booster app to increase Sales

Evocative Cornwall

Really pleased with this app - very easy to install and our customers seem to like it as well! Good customer support to iron out one minor wrinkle. Good job!

Battle Systems Ltd

A nifty little app easily installed and configured. Also, the support guys fixed a problem within an hour of my emailing them.

Silk Squirrel, LLC

Installed quick and easy! Easy to configure. Once I went live with my site, I had minor hiccup...contacted their support team who resolved it promptly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app! Looking forward to the app helping bring those sales to completion!

Sweeetitude

Wanted to have the app displaying only on one collection, contacted the team and they were quick to resolve that for me. Great customer service.

Squash Blossom WHOLESALE

This app is just what I was looking for: a way for my customers to add multiple items to their cart at once, without having to go back and forth from the store to check out. Customer service was very helpful at answering and solving any questions I had at install.

Pediatric Behavior Solutions

This app is a must! It's been a game changer for our online business. Was easy to install and set up and our customers have commented how much easier it makes their buying experience. Highly recommend!

Davidissimo Shop

This app is a must have! It is very easy to install and use and the features are great! The support is also great, I needed a small tweak and they quickly provided help.
Keep up the great work!

eleganz-style

Excellent App and support. We tried this app to increase the conversion rate and it actually helped us.
Very easy to configure.
The support team is very helpful. Must have addon for every Shopify store.
We Highly recommend this app!

Darkomics

Does exactly what it says it does! Easy to install and easy to use!
In my experience for whatever reason the app didn’t work correctly at first but the support was top notch and the issue was fixed immediately!

Advancentral

I wish i could put screen shots here,
This app is really great, iv been trying a lot of app similar to this but this app is the best, i highly recommend this, The customer support here is awesome, you can even request to change the design which is not part of the settings of the app,
OVERALL AMAZING!