MultiBuy Sales Booster

MultiBuy Sales Booster | Reviews

by Anncode Solutions

Add to Cart Sales and Checkout Booster

Viva La Vape

We use this app for our customers to quickly add products to their "multi buy" pack from a collection. This saves the customer having to click through to each individual product and selecting their option then returning to the collection and then having to repeat the process again and again. Overall this app improves the user experience tenfold. The help desk are responsive with a reply being sent through within 24 hours normally - max 48hrs. Highly recommend this app, it is simple and does the job.

Caribbean Local Fashion

If its not working, don't sweat! Its probably a little bug from one of your other apps or a small issue that they are very quick to fix! Their customer service is what a busy business owner like me needs! Thanks so much for always responding so quickly! RECOMMENDED APP! (www.caribbeanlocalfashion.com)

Nooney Companies Ohio

This app does exactly what I needed and what it says. The team has fixed any problems I've incurred in a patient, timely and successful fashion. I highly recommend!

Evocative Cornwall

Really pleased with this app - very easy to install and our customers seem to like it as well! Good customer support to iron out one minor wrinkle. Good job!

Battle Systems Ltd

A nifty little app easily installed and configured. Also, the support guys fixed a problem within an hour of my emailing them.

Silk Squirrel, LLC

Installed quick and easy! Easy to configure. Once I went live with my site, I had minor hiccup...contacted their support team who resolved it promptly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this app! Looking forward to the app helping bring those sales to completion!

Sweeetitude

Wanted to have the app displaying only on one collection, contacted the team and they were quick to resolve that for me. Great customer service.

Squash Blossom WHOLESALE

This app is just what I was looking for: a way for my customers to add multiple items to their cart at once, without having to go back and forth from the store to check out. Customer service was very helpful at answering and solving any questions I had at install.

Pediatric Behavior Solutions

This app is a must! It's been a game changer for our online business. Was easy to install and set up and our customers have commented how much easier it makes their buying experience. Highly recommend!

Davidissimo Shop

This app is a must have! It is very easy to install and use and the features are great! The support is also great, I needed a small tweak and they quickly provided help.
Keep up the great work!