My mini cart

Get customized Floating or Dropdown cart

Pandageneral

Customer support is simply amazing! Fast and easy to talk with. The app it self is really helpful and looks awesome!

Gojdc

SO IMPRESSED WITH THE SERVICE!

Gadgethu

Super app, this is exactly what I was looking for. Had issues initially after installing the App but the support team is very responsive to complaints, they solved all my issues in around 15 minutes after I raised the complaint. Keep up the good work :)

Boomboomchic

avoid at all costs. I installed tested and within 5 minutes realized it broke my add to cart and checkout, I uninstalled all under 15 minutes and it was all good until I started getting spammed by these guys. 4 emails in the first hour and then 1 email every 4 hours, this has been going on for 2 days now. Annoyed as hell and there is no way to get out of their spammy email seige.

Raumschmuck

Great support! They have fixed all problems!

Spaza Grocery

Great App, very useful especially for stores with large inventory. One click install and easily customizable for colours, position. Quick and prompt response to support requests.

Musotica

Horrible experience the code completely blocked my back end and when I emailed them to help me they gave me run a round wasted my time they did not understand English at all. Now I added the app again and because I did not want to change my review they refused to help me with an issue with their app and told me I would have to pay and get my own programmer to fix what their app is causing on my website. I am glad I never changed the review in the first place.

Jesusgiftstore

Great App! I love this App because it easy for my customers to check their shopping cart, they know how many items are in their cart and it shows great customer service. I highly recommend this App! Your customers will love it!

Full Spectrum Solutions Inc

Excellent support and an easy to use great app. Vikas was more than willing to make updates to the app to meet our needs by adding additional options. A definite improvement over the standard cart icon that adds to the ease of use on our site.

I Bead

Great app with AMAZING customer service (I have never had better service anywhere else). Definitely top notch people who genuinely care about their product. Highly recommend this app for any one looking to spice up their cart. The only reason why we no longer use it, is because my bosses have decided to go in a deferent route with our theme/template. Thank you so much Vikas for everything!
Previous 1