My mini cart

Get customized Floating or Dropdown cart

YouEnvyMe.Club

PERFECT APP! Highly Recommended! I only wish they had a place to put the discount code on the slide out mini cart. That would be perfect and would eliminate a step. I give it 4 stars for now but if that other option becomes available, I will totally give it 1 MILLION STARS!

Paradise Snack

Good app. Had one problem, was not suitable with my theme, but support very quickly helped me to fix it, thanks!

HourStyle

I used this app to make mini cart and sale notification.
Minicart was working only when I click cart menu. so I needed support to make work when I hover cart icon.
I got support with Harsimerjeet agent and I requested many things from him.
But he help me perfectly and wasted many times for me.
I recommend highly this support and this app to all shopify users.
It's very wonderful and helpful.
Thank you !!!
But he helped me

By Robin Smit

Great app, simple and efficient. I'm thankful to their support for customizing a detail in the app to meet my needs. Support are very fast, they fixed my problem in less than one day.
It makes my store so much more professional!

Excellent service and i highly recommend the product.
Also, Harsimerjeet is endlessly helpful and patient in addressing my mountain of annoying requests and below-average technical capabilities.
I struggled a bit with the customization and Harsimerjeet Singh the app developers helped me a lot !
Totally recommend it!

Longevity SFX 220 Super Foods Xtreme Pvt. Ltd.

We used this app- and must say that it does all the jobs you could imagine-with very little load on the overall site load time and it does all thing very subtly (not salesy).Brilliant app and we recommend you to try it -again we are very thank ful to team shinedesign-for yet another brilliant app.

Roses And Teacups

These guys go way above and beyond!! I had an app interfering with my cart but didn't know which one. They worked with me until they found the problem code on my site.

JM Active

Really customisable app, easy to use, friendly, knowledgable and fast customer service - definitely 5 stars

UNOTREND

Great support and totally worth the money! Quick reply and they make any necessary modifications for you. Totally recommend.

Planet Protein, Inc.

This app will remedy a pretty substantial sales funnel issue for our company and make life easier on everyone. To add, there was a function I desired for the app that within minutes was handled by Shine through the chat.

Great service!

Popcorn General Store

super useful app that should have been existed for long time, this will replace any not-up-to-standard cart comes with your theme, not to mention the support is great, highly recommended!

Previous 1 3