My Tabs 2.0

My Tabs 2.0 | Reviews

by Shine Dezign Infonet

Arrange your product page with the descriptive tabs.

JBL Online Store MY

This App fits my needs and any questions i have for the team was met with such professional and prompt reply for my needs.

Spaceium Society

Very bad experience with the app. After 2+ tabs it gets glitchy. I tried to delete the app using their tutorial, i can't even understand anything from the screenshots that they provided. Very very very bad experience. I don't recommend it.

August 2, 2021

Hi ,

Thanks for the feedback , really sad to hear that you had the issues with our app .

Every Theme behaves differently amd has its own set of code , we do our best to make our app compatible with all themes.

If you had reach out to us with the issue , our technical team is always available and would have assist you .

Customer Satisfaction is our motto and would do anything to keep our clients happy.

Thanks

Sports Gym Merchandise For Men And Women

Hi, on my website for some of the products I have embeded videos in the description, but if i use your app they disapper, is there anyway I keep them as well?

Susanowa

great apps... nice to use... and great support from the team.. easy to use with reasonable price,, worth it