MyDepot ‑ US Dropshipping

Dropshipping from Manufacturers

Free plan available. 90-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

topratedproduct

I have been using MyDepot now for 3 months and I am very satisfied with the service. For my home and furniture Shopify Store I have tested over 20 products from the MyDepot marketplace and 4 are now permanent products in my store catalog. The in-built APP is easy to use and simple even for customer returns. The quality of the manufacturers I work with from MyDepot are excellent and the product variants for the pillow collections I sell in my store have been very successful and well-received by my customers. I hope to scale my business further without the worry of inventory and test more products.

Milemont

I have used a variety of dropshipping platforms over the years and have even sought product manufacturers directly after poor shipping times. After a blog recomendation for home and furniture dropshipping suppliers I installed MyDepot on my shopify store. The integration was quick and simple and the app is easy to use and navigate. Importing propducts to my Store took seconds and now I am presently testing a variety of products within my brand. I have had a few orders so far and the fees have been much lower for shipping and processing than Oberlo or other alternatives. I definitely recommend , and I am excited to see what some good traffic wil do for my store.