NEON: Display inventory count

NEON: Display inventory count

by Stock Sync

Increase social proof with inventory display & sold count

Car Accessories Store

I struggled to install the snipet myself I clearly suck at it. With that being said customer service literally did it in a few minutes for me. A+++++

NUTRAON

Look no further!! Awesome app with extraordinary customer service. If you need a stock display function this is the app for you. Highly recommended.

Pius XI Popes Marketplace

It's a great service and I love that they are willing to help out with inserting the code for those of us not as experienced in coding and afraid of wrecking our sites haha. The customer service is excellent!

The Sated Sheep

Awesome. It does exactly what it says it will do, you have complete control over the appearance, and the customer service is extraordinary. I wish they made apps for all my needs because I'd use these folks exclusively.

KOA PARIS

The perfect app if you want to put limited stock available, the perfect service if you need help. They have help me in everything I need.

10 of 10

Josefani Jewelry

Super easy to use. Not a coder but experimented with different spots on the product template page. Decided above the quantity box, instead of their suggested place. i was worried about the counter displaying the 0 sold but was actually able to hide it.

the only con i think would be to hide the forward slash ' / ' if the sold count threshold is in place. right now my counter looks like this: 30 available /
i would like for it to display just; 30 available

June 22, 2020

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you are satisfied with our product and service. You are able to hide the slash '/' of the stock count by editing the stock count text in NEON. We have helped you edit the count and it is looking exactly like you wanted.

Front Porch Candle Co.

Love this app! Great customization with help from customer support and love that it displays stock on collection pages too. Highly Recommend!

Ytupcoming

Really saved me a lot of headache with setting this up for my shop. It works fantastically, also great customer service as well!

Bloody King

I like it, but I need more freedom to apply this based on collections. More specifically I just want to apply it to my limited edition collection but it won't allow me.

Simply Utopia

Great App, Would be good if you could have different messages for each venders for "out of stocks" or "Made to order", or "delivery in 20 days.

Previous 1 3