NEON: Display inventory count

NEON: Display inventory count

by Stock Sync

Increase social proof by displaying inventory & sold count

Bloody King

I like it, but I need more freedom to apply this based on collections. More specifically I just want to apply it to my limited edition collection but it won't allow me.

Simply Utopia

Great App, Would be good if you could have different messages for each venders for "out of stocks" or "Made to order", or "delivery in 20 days.

BAREAIR. Humidifiers

Great app, very efficient support, really appreciate it. Would be cool to have a past 30 days/past 7 days feature but still a great app. Cheers

Five Dollar Shake

Very simple app to install, edit and roll out.
Adds that little extra to an otherwise standard product page.
Thanks

La Maristela Fashion House

Great customization and customer service is impeccable!!! i know very little programming and they inserted the needed code for me. Thanks guys!

BeautyShaper™

great service. great support from direct chat in customer support. i will keep using this app. for more its free :) Thank you

Ann More products

I love this app., pretty damn nice. It is very simple to install, nice looking app., I totally recommend.

lucil.de

I couldn’t manage to insert the code in the right folder and place because the location is different from shop theme to shop. I gave limited excess to the support of this app and they managed it for me perfectly! I really can recommend! =)

Sokomart Online

I quite like the idea of showing potential customers how much you're already selling and this App just does that. Support is fantastic so far so good. Great customer service.

Deck Furniture Online

Great app,it creates urgency with customers when inventory is low. At the same time it lets me see how many items I have of a certain product.

Previous 1 3