Survey Pop up & Email Pop up

Survey Pop up & Email Pop up

by Neowauk

popups- survey,email subscribe,timer,spin win & trivia

MaraVilla Boutique

I'm using the basic feature of this app and It's exactly what I need to promote special offers for my store via a pop up feature. If there's any issues the support team are happy to assist and respond quite quickly.

Sunny Possum

I have started using this app and started getting sign-ups right away. Also, the support team is wonderful, they helped me set up the pop-up and gave some great advice. I would recommend this app to anyone.

Fu Kitchen Malaysia

This app is one of the best in my opinion. We used it to collect emails and so far we are satisfied with the result.

DivJit Shop

Awesome app. The subscribe now popup is really helpful to capture visitors to the site. The sales popup is adding a lot of value to the site.

FORYOURCART

Recently obtained this app. It’s been great so far. I like that the user has a lot of freedom to customize it to individual needs. In fact, I made a suggestion to tech support to include a feature and they quickly responded and put in code to provide the option. This is awesome support and rarely found at other companies. Highly recommend .

FAERDUO

The function is complete,the layout meets our requirements,we have collected 400 emails with Neowank

S-SISTANCE

Amazing app! simple to install.
Great support! The app is convenient easy and gives results fast! Thank you

Yellowpineapple

Simple and gets the job done. I was able to quickly create a simple sign up pop-up window and I have already gotten 3 email addresses! Pretty cool :) Customer service is very responsive and helpful!

Simswood

This app is extremely helpful. It is simple to use, plus it is customizable. Grab this app.

Moomoomods

being new to these apps i had to contact support and even on a Saturday they answered within and hour.
The app does exactly what i need it to do and i sure when i explore the other features they will be just as good

Previous 1