Quick Pop ups ‑ Neowauk Events

Quick Pop ups ‑ Neowauk Events

by Neowauk

Go interactive

FAERDUO

The function is complete,the layout meets our requirements,we have collected 400 emails with Neowank

S-SISTANCE

Amazing app! simple to install. Great support! The app is convenient easy and gives results fast! Thank you

Yellowpineapple

Simple and gets the job done. I was able to quickly create a simple sign up pop-up window and I have already gotten 3 email addresses! Pretty cool :) Customer service is very responsive and helpful!

Simswood

This app is extremely helpful. It is simple to use, plus it is customizable. Grab this app.

Moomoomods

being new to these apps i had to contact support and even on a Saturday they answered within and hour. The app does exactly what i need it to do and i sure when i explore the other features they will be just as good

My Chen Chebo

Really great Apps! It's easy to install, has many options. So far it smoothly runs into my shop. It deserves my 5-star rating, highly recommended to everyone. Great customer service as well. Great work...

Bay Beach Babe

Great App! So quick and easy to create pop ups....many options too..

Great Wholesale Pricing

just installed on my online store working fine

Tavoosfashion

A little disappointed. I tried making the facebook like page and ran into some problems. Tried contacting the tech throw messenger and never heard back. Was hoping to get a different results when I saw the reviews and the intro. to this app. Hope it improves in future

Foreverstore Com

This app is great, and the support team is even better. Just install the app and if you have any questions or concerns, the support team is there and answers right away. No waiting days for a response. They set up our valentine pop up, for our customers to answer a quick question and receive a coupon code to shop. We were very please with the results. This is definitely an app you will want to have.. so get it today.

Previous 1