Neowauk ‑ Email & Survey Popup

Neowauk ‑ Email & Survey Popup

by Neowauk

leads pop up,survey pop up,email pop up,timer,spin win,trivia

SOUNIQUE NAILS

I used the app to help with getting email sign up/ subscriptions. I love the simplicity of the app. The dashboard is super straightforward. The only trouble I had was customizing the colors to match my website. I wish all the apps would use something other than the color slide selector. Best part of the app was customer service. Jen reached out to me to make sure I didn’t have any issues. Even took a look when I asked her to. In addition she answered all my questions, was very patient to and cleared up my confusion, I’m not the most tech savvy person. Great app so far. Even happier with the customer service!! Try it.

I Want to be a Gardener

I was asked to write this review...
it's been great so far. Easy to use, and easily customizable! The free option has been a wonderful addition to our store

Imagine That! Fashion Boutique

I use this app to create a popup survey in efforts to help me collect customer feedback on my site about how to make improvements. I really like the functionality of this app and how easy it was to setup and use. I look forward to continuing to use this app along with some of the other features it provides as a way to gather information needed for growing my store.

TFC&H Co.

I used this app to build customer engagement & also collect emails. It is a very simple interface to use, customizable to my store's brand, and liking. Support is readily available and always looking for ways to improve your experience. The app works like a charm, TFC&H Co. appreciated & approved!!!

ThriftforGood

The customer service is INCREDIBLE. Very fast, helpful. They reached out to me with my issue and made it all work like a dream

PerfectPrime

Excellent customer service. Quick replies and able to help with any requests that we have. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a survey app.

JAG Home Security

I use this app as short survey on my stores website to collect data about my visitors shopify can't collect. It is very easy to set up and their customer service is on point.

Shagg Box

I enjoy everything about it. Tej is the man and was incredibly helpful in creating a campaign for me and in aftercare to help design something perfect for my business. The app makes it easy to view the analytics and their variety makes it very easy to custom tailor. Fantastic!

Health By Principle

The customer service for this app is amazing! Even before we committed to paying, the team answered my questions quickly and even adapted my survey into the pop up themselves so I could check it out. Customer service is excellent! I would recommend this to others.

MaraVilla Boutique

I'm using the basic feature of this app and It's exactly what I need to promote special offers for my store via a pop up feature. If there's any issues the support team are happy to assist and respond quite quickly.

Previous 1 3