Night Mode ‑ Dark Mode

Get another beautiful look of your store in dark mode.

From $4.99/month. 5-day free trial.

Night mode

Tully Crafts

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 12 minutes

In dark mode when you change pages in loads in normal light mode first, meaning a customer who's chosen dark mode is blinded by bright light everytime the click into a product, which is pointless as a dark mode, and definitely not worth paying for.

June 8, 2022

Hey there,

We appreciate you spare some time to review our app.

We would like to explain you that due to nature of our app it works only once the page is loaded. So while the page is loading it will be in its true form (which is without Night Mode) as soon as page is loaded app would came in action and will turn it into Night Mode if it's on.

So in some cases page will shown as it is while the page is loading.

SOLUTION --

We have already changed this app behaviour for many of customers. We request you to get in touch with our support team to get your issue resolved.

We are confident you will change your mind once you get in touch with our support team. 😊

Once again.
SSR

Tommy's Toy Chest

Fantastic app, looks beautiful and they even offered a personalized version! If I could give more then 5 starts I would. The support team are very responsive and are super helpful. Thanks!

oklestore

Location Kuwait

It's a shame that i can't give this app more then 5 stars. the support are fast and responsive. i tried most of the apps that does dark mode for on my website they all failed to do what i need but this support did more then i need i really really recommend people not to waste time and download this app. Thank you team cldm <3

AVStore

Location India

It's been awesome to have Dark Mode on our website. The support team is responsive in a timely manner and get things done to make sure it is implemented well on your site. Worth it.

Colonel At Home

Location Belgium

I highly recommend this application to set up a darkmode on your website. The support is very responsive and has been attentive to our needs. They were able to implement the functionality we wanted in record time! The price is very good for the result obtained!

Jonathan Abstract

Time spent using app Over 1 year

GET THIS NOW YOU WON'T REGRET IT. First off it's so easy to install and use, and if you need any adjustments just email them and they will reply super fast! They solved my adjustments so fast! It really makes your store pop having that option between night and day themes. Love it.

Planets Map

Location India

Great app, I highly recommend it. Easy setup and reasonable pricing. Save me the cost to convert my store to night mode version. Thank you.