Night Mode ‑ Dark Mode

Night Mode ‑ Dark Mode

by CldmApps

Let’s be honest, Night mode just looks super amazing on stores

Tommy's Toy Chest

Fantastic app, looks beautiful and they even offered a personalized version! If I could give more then 5 starts I would. The support team are very responsive and are super helpful. Thanks!

oklestore

It's a shame that i can't give this app more then 5 stars. the support are fast and responsive. i tried most of the apps that does dark mode for on my website they all failed to do what i need but this support did more then i need i really really recommend people not to waste time and download this app. Thank you team cldm <3

AVStore

It's been awesome to have Dark Mode on our website. The support team is responsive in a timely manner and get things done to make sure it is implemented well on your site. Worth it.

Colonel At Home

I highly recommend this application to set up a darkmode on your website. The support is very responsive and has been attentive to our needs. They were able to implement the functionality we wanted in record time! The price is very good for the result obtained!

Jonathan Abstract

GET THIS NOW YOU WON'T REGRET IT. First off it's so easy to install and use, and if you need any adjustments just email them and they will reply super fast! They solved my adjustments so fast! It really makes your store pop having that option between night and day themes. Love it.

Planets Map

Great app, I highly recommend it. Easy setup and reasonable pricing. Save me the cost to convert my store to night mode version. Thank you.