Nutrition Facts

Nutrition Facts

by ScreenStaring

Add nutrition facts and supplement facts labels to your site

Carb Crunchers

I used this app so I would not have to upload images of nutrition facts as I thought this would look much cleaner. So far it does and I really love the app! I even required some custom adjustments so I emailed them and they were done for me very quickly. Amazing app and customer service.

Shop SlimFast

This has been an awesome way for us to build out NFPs for our sites vs. using images to show them. Support has been incredible and much appreciated. Highly recommend if you are selling food or supplements.

BODYOUTLET

The collaboration with Screenstaring has been a real pleasure and the final result is better than we had hoped for. Screenstaring has been a committed partner who has taken ownership of our desires and challenges, if only all companies were so flexible and competent -we can only recommend a collaboration with them!!

Cree International Store

Cree International Nootropics
Wowwwww!!!!!! Love this app made my nootropics products look very professional on my shopify store.

Susans Green Marketplace

The app needs to go back into design, analysis and testing. You can't update serving size - no matter what I put in, I got an error. You can only select a small number of predetermined nutrients. I sell both supplements and food on my website which have many, many more nutrients that what is available to select from. A method to add new nutrients needs to be added.

I was excited about this app but unfortunately it was released to early. It needs to go back into development.

March 15, 2019

We now support supplement facts. If you select this option you can enter custom nutrients, dietary ingredients, and skip entering a serving size. When you installed the app only nutrition facts were supported. Nutrition facts and supplement facts are different specifications.