NZ Post Address Search

Capture valid addresses in your store

Price: Free

JCreateNZ

This app ended up breaking another app, Variant Option Product Options by Best. Stopped it from working correctly which caused serious issues in my store. This NZ post app is cool, allowing customers to put their address in direct to cart - but needs fixing as it caused serious issues.

Desifusion

NZ Post app caused me to spend over a 100NZD to figure out why my product thumbnail images were disappearing on mobile after a few seconds. I didn't realise this app would cause a problem until I removed all apps from my store and found this app to be root cause.

Cascade Games

Great little app, the team were more than happy to help me out and get it working on my custom theme, still has some work to make it even better but happy with how its working

September 28, 2020

Thanks so much for your review Cascade Games. We enjoyed learning more about your store and are happy that you're pleased with the plugin. We'll keep you posted with new features. Best, The NZ Post Team.