Offset

Make your shipping emissions carbon neutral.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Greene Room Hair Salon

Folks, I love this App! Could you make a badge for those Stores which are using it to display it to our customers?! That would be amazing!

Schwartz & von Halen

The app is perfect except: !ALL THAT IS MISSING NOW IS A WAY TO SHOW OUR CUSTOMERS THAT WE COMPENSATE CO2!

Bluechip Online

I am pleased with everything. Thanks to the developers for making the app, and for the friendly support. Very much recommended!

Pixel Home

I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best! I've been using it for a month and I can say it's the best!

Skylark Vibe

I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it. I really love this app and the team behind it.

Generator Kitchen

I give 5 stars, the support team is cooperative, highly recommend. highly recommend. highly recommend.

Home Collector

Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use. Recommend, it is much intuitive than the other app I use.

Thunderbolt Toy

I find many US-focused dropshipping App while this one suits my niche better.
this one suits my niche better.

Sierra Linens

Great app but just like others have stated, wish it showed up on the customer's side so they know their orders are offset!!!

Supernova Kitchen2

Finally! I found a reliable App! Trust me, you can't miss it! Finally! I found a reliable App! Trust me, you can't miss it!

Previous 1