OGO Australian Print on Demand

Run your online T-Shirt store from anywhere, quick & easy.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Bike Belles

Location Australia

These guys are amazing. My customers love the quality of the prints and you can trust them to work fast. It would be AMAZING if you did sleeve printing on hoodies as customers have been asking for this. Please also look into branded pack-ins, that would take things to the next level and I wouldn't mind paying extra per order.

RainbowRoo

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've been using OGO for the past 4 years and have had very good experience with the team at OGO. They are responsive and replies to my emails, questions and are very friendly. It works seamlessly in the background and works perfectly most times. I know I can always email OGO if I have any questions or concerns. Had some minor and major hickups before with the App but it was always quickly resolved and everything was working again.

Critter and Creature

Location Australia

Ogo is a straightforward and simple to use POD platform. Highly recommend for Australian POD stores, most if not all base products are from Australian owned manufactures meaning high-quality clothing for your customers. When I had to reach out for information regarding an order their support team Cindy and Zhen's responses were prompt and helpful.

Shhh...

Location Australia

YES - I have made contact with customer service. Twice. I told them it was our first order so it was very important. The last time I made contact I was told it could take up to 12 working days. 12. That's terrible. ________ Not good. I decided to use OGO as my print-on-demand shop, as my business is in Australia & so is OGO. I sent them my first order for a t-shirt over a week ago. It is now 7 working days later and the shirt has not been printed, let alone shipped out to our customer, which will take another several days. So while I have been waiting I signed up with Printify (just 4 days ago) and placed an identical order with them. Printify printed and shipped the shirt yesterday!! OGO still hasn't shipped their order. I don't know what I will tell my customer when he calls to complain, but this long delivery time reflects badly on my online store.

August 3, 2021

Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review and your feedback. The average production time for our DTG t-shirt and apparel orders is currently under 3 business days - so 7 days is certainly an exception.

Have you been in touch with our customer service team for a status update? There are rare occasions where the status/tracking may not update correctly to the Shopify order details. Or, if there is a delay, it's generally waiting for stock which should arrive soon. Production and shipping are then expedited at no extra cost for orders affected by earlier delays.

Our team can inform you have given you an accurate status and ETA in those circumstances.

Update: Thank you for your updated response. I've reviewed your order, and I can confirm that it was printed by the 6th business day and shipped by the 7th business day via Express Post. Therefore, it is due to arrive within the quoted shipping times.

Regarding the quoted 12-business day shipping time you received from customer service, this includes production & shipping and accurately reflects the quoted times available on our website & Terms and Conditions.

Our shipping times are detailed extensively on our website, app and Help Centre for all prospective and current OGO store owners ( (https://ogo.com.au/shipping/). We strive to be as transparent as possible with our estimates and order updates. We understand the importance of keeping sellers and their customers informed, and up to date, so we'd love to discuss and help you further.

The last correspondence we received from you was 3 business days before your review, we would have most gladly provided an order status update at any time to keep you and your customer informed with accurate information.

Kind Regards, OGO

Cici Bot

Location Australia

Highly recommend the OGO app for simple, straight forward and streamline print on demand platform. The print quality and shirt quality are great! They even package and sent it to your customers for you!! To me there is little risk and a lot to gain.

Paragliding Art

Location Australia

I have been using OGO for over 1 year now and they are fantastic. Very streamline and simple system for shirt designs, printing and posting with excellent support, good communication and fast response times.
High quality shirts and printing with fast turn around times - I have had no issues after hundreds of shirts printed. Highly recommend.

Tees for Elliott

Location Australia

I decided to try OGO because they are the first print on demand app I’ve come across that prints in Australia. And being Australian and wanting to sell to an Aussie market, it just made sense. The quality of the shirts, printing and even packaging is far superior to other apps I’ve tried so far here on shopify. If you’re like me and wanting to sell and ship to Australian customers, I can’t recommend them enough!

I’m so excited to see your new additions OGO, especially the sewn in labelling and swing tags! Please consider adding more kids lines :)

October 18, 2019

Thank you for leaving the first Shopify review for OGO! We appreciate it and so pumped to read the positive reaction you've had from using our app and seeing our products/packaging in real life!

The team at OGO are placing a significant emphasis on retail quality products that suit the Australian and NZ market. We're glad to have such a strong partnership with AS Colour t-shirts and apparel; they are the leaders in premium blank apparel in Australia right now.

We're excited to be currently testing neck tag relabelling and also neck-tag printing. We're also the first company to implement a brand new DTG printing process in Australia.

Look forward to working closely with Tees for Elliot!

Cheers,