OGO Australian Print on Demand

OGO Australian Print on Demand

by OGO Print on Demand

Run your online T-Shirt store from anywhere, quick & easy.

Cici Bot

Highly recommend the OGO app for simple, straight forward and streamline print on demand platform. The print quality and shirt quality are great! They even package and sent it to your customers for you!! To me there is little risk and a lot to gain.

Paragliding Art

I have been using OGO for over 1 year now and they are fantastic. Very streamline and simple system for shirt designs, printing and posting with excellent support, good communication and fast response times.
High quality shirts and printing with fast turn around times - I have had no issues after hundreds of shirts printed. Highly recommend.

Tees for Elliott

I decided to try OGO because they are the first print on demand app I’ve come across that prints in Australia. And being Australian and wanting to sell to an Aussie market, it just made sense. The quality of the shirts, printing and even packaging is far superior to other apps I’ve tried so far here on shopify. If you’re like me and wanting to sell and ship to Australian customers, I can’t recommend them enough!

I’m so excited to see your new additions OGO, especially the sewn in labelling and swing tags! Please consider adding more kids lines :)

October 18, 2019

Thank you for leaving the first Shopify review for OGO! We appreciate it and so pumped to read the positive reaction you've had from using our app and seeing our products/packaging in real life!

The team at OGO are placing a significant emphasis on retail quality products that suit the Australian and NZ market. We're glad to have such a strong partnership with AS Colour t-shirts and apparel; they are the leaders in premium blank apparel in Australia right now.

We're excited to be currently testing neck tag relabelling and also neck-tag printing. We're also the first company to implement a brand new DTG printing process in Australia.

Look forward to working closely with Tees for Elliot!

Cheers,