Omnistar Affiliate Software

Omnistar Affiliate Software

by Omnistar Affiliate Software

Increase traffic and sales with affiliate software made easy

audiotechgear

The Omnistar Affiliate software app was really easy to setup. Their support team is also very knowledgeable and responsive. I'm really excited about getting my customers and affiliates to promote my products.

Advancedtrichology

Garbage. Self-setup support is none existent.

Cupsforkidz

I HIGHLY recommend Omnistar! We have evaluated quite a few affiliate software platforms on the market, and this is BY FAR the best I have seen. And not just in Shopify, I'm talking ANYWHERE on the internet. To top it all off, the Omnistar team provides excellent customer service. Arlen is a ROCKSTAR! The timely response received through the ticketing system has been insane, and let's you know that they value their clients. If you know your way around the internet you know how important a high quality system like this is, if you want to grow and not fade away into the endless see of online businesses. Also, you need a platform you can rely on as your affiliate base and sales grow. You can't have a platform crashing on you or losing data, etc. You can reliably develop a serious affiliate workforce with Omnistar and grow your business by leaps and bounds...easily. My final take: this platform is intuitive. The backoffice is smartly laid out...nothing confusing there. And the customer facing interface is beautiful. You will also have access to an extensive resource database to learn from. If you're like me and enjoy being able to find your own answers to things, you will appreciate this. Omnistar is high-end software folks, and we've just about tried them all. And the cost is both well worth it and affordable. Do yourself a favor and save yourself the trouble of evaluating affiliate platforms from the other various vendors in Shopify. This is the platform you need, hands-down!

Writeyeu

Had the pleasure of talking to Arlen when I scheduled a call for support with the app. Arlen is amazing, not only did he help out with the issues we experienced, he even gave that little extra, suggestions, and even showed examples and demos. Make sure to keep him, because I will most likely have more questions as we grow our Affiliate Program, and I would for sure want for Arlen to help out again. //Christian writeyboards.eu THINK OUT LOUD!

Kyikyicanada

Arlen is a gem. He has been so helpful and guided me from A -Z beyond. You guys are lucky to have him on your team. Looking forward to using this app!

Te De Angel

Perfect service ! I was working with another software and having troubles with the language option. This software offer the option to change the affiliates dashboard language . And Arlen was so prompt and professional. When you are in search of an affiliate software the most important is the support , and omnistar is great !!!! There's a lot of support on everything !!! I could even give them 10 starts!!!

Bouquetbar

Great product, and great support! Spoke to Arlen Robinson. He was very professional, and helped me greatly! great customer service.

Dogmammasorganicdogtreats

Great app, great value, it was easy to install, and many many features. The support staff was fantastic! Arlen was great...I was able to talk with him on the phone and he went through my enti site with me, answered all my questions and helped me fine tune everything. excellent customer service

Living Healthier Longer Llc

Arlen was excellent. He took the time to explain, and teach on how to use the software. Presented well, and again impressed with the time and care taken to make sure we understood and had our questions answered.

Sweetpotato Awesome

Arlen R. was quite helpful over the phone today as he patiently answered a whole number of questions I had...customer service has been excellent thus far. It has been fairly easy to integrate into to Shopify.
Previous 1 3