Marketplace Listing automation
Automate the creation of listings on marketplaces such as ebay, amazon and keep them in sync with Shopify in real time
Order Fulfilment from Shopify
Orders from marketplaces are sent back to Shopify for easy fulfilment with your existing processes
Optimise, change product data
Change product data (e.g price, title, description) in marketplace listings without changing it in Shopify
Get selling on Australia's key marketplaces with Omnivore
Keen to sell your products on other websites like eBay, Amazon, Catch and Trade Me?
Install the Omnivore app for a quick and easy way to connect to eBay.com.au, amazon.com.au, trademe.co.nz, catch.co.nz, Google Shopping and westfield.com.au
Omnivore will automatically create and update listings on the marketplaces of your choice and any orders will be sent back to your Shopify store for fulfillment. We automate everything and make sure that your listings, stock levels and orders are all syncing with your Shopify store.
Features to make selling easier
- Choose which products you want to sell and where; Product listings are automatically created and updated
- Change products for the marketplace. You can change the price, the title, the description, add or remove images via Omnivore without impacting Shopify
- Orders are sent to Shopify for fulfilment then once the order is shipped, we provide the update the order status on the marketplace
- Choose marketplace categories to list your products in the right place
- Don't oversell a product and get negative feedback, set up stock buffers instead
- Keep inventory synced across all channels with frequent updates to inventory
- Increase the basket size at checkout with product bundles
- Improve search rankings with custom product titles
- Merchandise your products with the right pricing and shipping options to sell more with our product group and promotions features
Omnivore currently supports the following:
- Google Shopping Feeds
Omnivore specialises in the Australian and New Zealand marketplaces. We work closely with marketplaces to get you set up and selling.
- google shopping
Pricing 30-day free trial
USD$74.95/month or 1% of sales, whichever is greater
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 3 reviews
Most recent reviews
NZ Gift Hutt
I had a lot of problems with this app. I had to have a lot of help to get started with Trade Me and I was never able to get onto eBay.
A total waste of money! Please avoid
NKOE MARKETING AND SALES
I used this app around 2 months ( first month was free), the app works well with eBay and CATCH but Amazon integration is useless. The setup process and settings are a bit complicated, so you may need support.
When you need support you will understand why I gave them 2 stars. Their customer service / support team is terrible. Maybe the worst I ever seen.
it looks like this is going to be their first Review.
Customer Support is okay, nothing special don't expect a reply for a few days and don't expect a clear answer only short one-liners to fob you off.
But the deal breaker is the way they charge fees and invoicing.
You will get an invoice in AUD only to be billed in USD so 1% of your total orders, if it was billed in AUD is okay but it's not you're slugged in USD via the Shopify.
This is very sneaky stay away