Quick Order by SolverCircle

Quick Order by SolverCircle

by SolverCircle

Let your customers get and choose all products in one page

Five Oceans Usa

Best app for bulk orders. I test it all the apps in the app store and this one was the only one that worked for us. They also help us make some little modification to the app, they deserve 5 stars.

Z Supply Wholesale Store

I am building a wholesale only store to make it easy for my dealers to order off hours. I wanted it to be mobile friendly and easy to use. Quick Shop is the only single page order app that came close to fitting my requirements. There were a couple of things that needed to be tweaked and the developers were great at doing that. Good communication and it did not take days for a returned email. Highly recommend, unless your my competition...

Divine Dinners

Very happy with the app it does exactly what we want, was more polished than the others, they customized the css for us in record breaking time so everything looks exactly how we want it. The 3 day trial is more than sufficient with how quick the support is.

This is our 1st paid app in shopify and has been a great experience.

Bbw Test

The app works as promised. Installation is a breeze and they provide all the required setup information. Altaf solved a couple of small issues right away and answered every question diligently. I can only recommend this app to anyone who wants to simplify their order taking process on their website.

Cysmmayoreo

Since the very beggining the support team helped me with all my questions and issues. we are beggining to use the app and it looks pretty good.

2pocket

Great app, easy to use. Couple of questions I had for support were BRILLIANT in answering questions and solving slight issue. Would recommend it and love it!! Working good with my Bold Customer Pricing App as well.

Ecigwholesaleuk

Good Solution for our wholesale shop, make order process much easier and hide the price from normal visitors

Teezking

Unbelievably good! Thank you to the developers for making this available. It worked perfectly within seconds of install. No customization required at all - the defaults are so well thought out. It is such an enhancement to our store. Shoppers are starting to expect quick shopping on all websites now - item browsing is much faster and more enjoyable with this app.

Wearpanda

The team at SolverCircle worked with us to create and customize our unique single page order form.

They are very responsive, professional and friendly to work with, and experts at solving problems and finding solutions for our custom needs.

Would certainly recommend - Thanks again guys!

Peakdaleproducts2

Superb app which makes it easier for our customer (craft retailers, online craft shops, volume buyers, process users) to select multiple products on one page, including entering the quantity and adding to the basket. We identified it early on in our development as a critical tool.

However our development is quite complex in that we don't want anyone to see prices unless they are approved as trade customers and logged in.

This took some time to work out as a procedure and along the way, Altaf from Solver Circle fully supported us by trialling and testing customisations to show only the right set of prices and to make the app colour scheme fit in with our chosen app.

This included supporting us when a bug in another app meant we had to develop an entirely new shop with a clean database. We then chose a new theme (which had a faulty first installation) - and he had to redo all his customisations...twice.

Fantastic support, great app, truly pleasurable experience for some novices to SAAS! Would recommend this app and Solver Circle (and Altaf) to anyone developing a customer-focused online store.

Previous 1