Quick Order by SolverCircle

Quick Order by SolverCircle

by SolverCircle

Choose all products in one page even with wholesale prices

Spelean Australia

We had the app customised for our B2B store. The Solver Team were always helpful and made sure everything worked as we required. Very happy with their app and their support 5 Stars.

Mr. X Label

The app works great! Their support staff was able to customize it perfectly at a fair price for my use. Great app, I would highly recommend. It cuts down on customers having to browse on different pages.

Five Oceans Usa

Best app for bulk orders. I test it all the apps in the app store and this one was the only one that worked for us.
They also help us make some little modification to the app, they deserve 5 stars.

Z Supply Wholesale Store

I am building a wholesale only store to make it easy for my dealers to order off hours. I wanted it to be mobile friendly and easy to use. Quick Shop is the only single page order app that came close to fitting my requirements. There were a couple of things that needed to be tweaked and the developers were great at doing that. Good communication and it did not take days for a returned email. Highly recommend, unless your my competition...

Divine Dinners

Very happy with the app it does exactly what we want, was more polished than the others, they customized the css for us in record breaking time so everything looks exactly how we want it. The 3 day trial is more than sufficient with how quick the support is.

This is our 1st paid app in shopify and has been a great experience.

Bbw Test

The app works as promised. Installation is a breeze and they provide all the required setup information. Altaf solved a couple of small issues right away and answered every question diligently. I can only recommend this app to anyone who wants to simplify their order taking process on their website.

Cysmmayoreo

Since the very beggining the support team helped me with all my questions and issues. we are beggining to use the app and it looks pretty good.

2pocket

Great app, easy to use. Couple of questions I had for support were BRILLIANT in answering questions and solving slight issue. Would recommend it and love it!! Working good with my Bold Customer Pricing App as well.

Ecigwholesaleuk

Good Solution for our wholesale shop, make order process much easier and hide the price from normal visitors

Teezking

Unbelievably good! Thank you to the developers for making this available. It worked perfectly within seconds of install. No customization required at all - the defaults are so well thought out. It is such an enhancement to our store. Shoppers are starting to expect quick shopping on all websites now - item browsing is much faster and more enjoyable with this app.

Previous 1