Google SignUp: Email Capture

One Tap Google Signup to Capture Email & Build Email List

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Google One Tap Sign Up

TFC&H Co.

Easy to install, works as described, and makes subscriptions easy for customers. I have gained subscribers with the app.

AlchePharma

Never underestimate the power of simple, straightforward apps. This basic app is probably one of the most effective customer engagement apps I used to date. If your customer base tends to prefer a less pop-up vegas type of interaction with your site, then this is an app for your company. Thank You, Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

Your Ego Goods

This app is for real. I distrust a lot of the promises that I've heard about some apps, but this has delivered just about every day since it's been installed.

Funny Aprons

I really didn't want to give 1 star review, but the product on mobile is super buggy: upon a user hitting exit to the opt in - the pop up reappears again on other pages. I am using Chrome on OSX devices. I have expressed several times to the developer that I would like this fixed, he claims to have fixed it but the problem still occurs again. It's sad that the product does this and gives users a bad user experience. i have received some complaints and had to switch the app off. I am happy to update the review if this bug gets fixed.

February 21, 2022

Sorry for the inconveniences, can you confirm if you were testing on an incognito window or normal window? We would like to assist you and get it resolved today itself.

Update:
The issue has been resolved, could you please test now. Let me know if you face any issues

Khuba

This is an absolutely great app! The creator is very helpful is with app assistance. I would definitely recommend it!

Servankh

The application is great with a customer service that meets all your expectations and customizes the widget according to your choice.

The Stockplace

Fantastic customers service from their team. Super helpful and got us up and running quickly. Great app!

The Smart Wallets

The app is good for integration with Google Signup and very simple to setup and is working perfectly on our site.