ON‑SHIPPING

ON‑SHIPPING

by onshipping

Ship Smart & Easy with ON-SHIPPING

Catsman Crafts

I used this app for all my shipping needs from Korea out to the rest of the world. It is a one stop app for organizing orders, shipments, creating shipment labels, and tracking info for customers. Best thing about this app is the service and help rendered to me whenever I have meet a problem. Very useful, highly recommend this app.

April 19, 2020

Hello, Catsman 😀
Thank you for your valuable comments.

We will be linking more marketplaces and adding shipping services.
We will try to make it easier and more convenient. 🙌

BAZZAAL

Absolutely love this service!! We are an e-commerce platform selling Korean products globally and Onshippiping provides us end-to-end solutions for global shipping. They are also very well connected to couriers in Korea and we always get better rates than having contracts individually. We can also compare shipping rates on each shipment and choose different courier services for each country. They make complicated shipping processes so much easier and customer service is so great that they are always ready when we need them. Overall, we highly recommend this app:)

March 6, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind review! 😘

We will endeavor to provide a more flexible and affordable shipping service for our customers in South Korea.