Order Delivery Date Lite

Order Delivery Date Lite

by sbtdreams

Allow customers to select date or time-slot on cart page....

Your Big Night In

Great service when I needed help setting the app up with our site. The support team helped me almost instantly and got us up and running. So far, so good!

July 26, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Happy to help you.

Jardins du Sénégal

Excellente application trés facile à comprendre en plus un feedback trés rapide au niveau de la online . je recommande vivement

June 15, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour vos précieux commentaires. Cela nous motivera pour le meilleur service. Thank you and Best wishes to your business.

Modest Meals

Amazing app and amazing customer service. Probably the cheapest order delivery date app on the marketplace. Great for startups/small businesses. Their support is 11/10. They literally responded within 10 mins and were able to fix everything on their end. Super happy customer! Thanks sbtdreams :)

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

SAKANA Singapore

I am happy that this app provides no checkout function before selecting the delivery date. This helps us seller a lot as we do not need to worry about orders not having delivery date again. And if orders are a lot it takes lots of time just to confirm the delivery date. The support team is great in helping to solve the technical issue very quickly.

May 14, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Happy to help you.

OystersDelivered

This app does a great job for our small business. Excellent customer service! Very responsive to email and responded within a few hours. They're team was able to fix my technical issue very quickly. Very happy customer!!

iphoneringcase

Nice app with customize time slot. Just plug and play. i have used second time this apps working perfect for my customers

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Jessie's Bakes

This app is fantastic!! So easy to use and the support I received was prompt and they added a new feature for me. Thank you very much.

Baked By Bean

Installed this app and selected the option for selection of delivery date to be mandatory however it does not work and customers are still checking out within selecting a day. Very dissapointed

February 20, 2021

We would like to apologize for your recent experience as but we said that direct checkout link like 'buy now' button will always skip delivery date with any app.

AMORCOCKTAIL

Hi I need urgent help regarding the delivery schedule. I updated the app two days ago on the site for some reason it still does not appear in the order. Please contact me soon it really makes us problems on the site very disappointed with you Hi I need urgent help regarding the delivery schedule. I updated the app two days ago on the site for some reason it still does not appear in the order. Please contact me soon it really makes us problems on the site very disappointed with you

February 19, 2021

We would like to apologize for your recent experience. We're sorry to hear you were less than satisfied with our application.
Thank you for your review. Theme had already code conflict there and we respond accordingly.

Cakes by Sophie

This APP deserves morethan a 5 Star Rating! Solves any problem regardless if your on a free or paid plan. Lets make them no. 1 on the rating!!!

January 3, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. It means a lot.

Previous 1