Order Delivery Date Lite

Allow customers to select date or time-slot on cart page....

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Chocolats Passion

I made an error in set up and sought out support. Immediate response that fixed the problem. Thank you!
Second experience with support, immediate response yet again, resolved the problem (with Paypal, not the app). Super pleased, thank you!

January 11, 2022

Very happy to help the merchants like Catherine, who really understand the issue. Very very happy!! It's not stopping here and will continue to help...

High Country Salmon Ltd

Terrible support. I submitted questions 2 or 3 times over a period of 10 days and no contact at all from them. I'll be deleting this app and will be looking for one where they actually get back to you.

December 2, 2021

We regret the inconvenience caused. We were in middle of our support upgrade and yes missed your email in spam. However, the question you mentioned regarding order limit, which is not available at the moment. In our new upgraded support we have now manpower as well to quickly answer the questions of merchants. Good Luck to your business 🙏.

Your Big Night In

Great service when I needed help setting the app up with our site. The support team helped me almost instantly and got us up and running. So far, so good!

July 26, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Happy to help you.

Jardins du Sénégal

Excellente application trés facile à comprendre en plus un feedback trés rapide au niveau de la online . je recommande vivement

June 15, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour vos précieux commentaires. Cela nous motivera pour le meilleur service. Thank you and Best wishes to your business.

Modest Meals

Amazing app and amazing customer service. Probably the cheapest order delivery date app on the marketplace. Great for startups/small businesses. Their support is 11/10. They literally responded within 10 mins and were able to fix everything on their end. Super happy customer! Thanks sbtdreams :)

June 4, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

SAKANA Singapore

I am happy that this app provides no checkout function before selecting the delivery date. This helps us seller a lot as we do not need to worry about orders not having delivery date again. And if orders are a lot it takes lots of time just to confirm the delivery date. The support team is great in helping to solve the technical issue very quickly.

May 14, 2021

Thanks a lot for your positive feedback. Happy to help you.

OystersDelivered

This app does a great job for our small business. Excellent customer service! Very responsive to email and responded within a few hours. They're team was able to fix my technical issue very quickly. Very happy customer!!

iphoneringcase

Nice app with customize time slot. Just plug and play. i have used second time this apps working perfect for my customers

March 8, 2021

Thank you so much for your positive feedback.

Jessie's Bakes

This app is fantastic!! So easy to use and the support I received was prompt and they added a new feature for me. Thank you very much.

Baked By Bean

Installed this app and selected the option for selection of delivery date to be mandatory however it does not work and customers are still checking out within selecting a day. Very dissapointed

February 20, 2021

We would like to apologize for your recent experience as but we said that direct checkout link like 'buy now' button will always skip delivery date with any app.

Previous 1