Edit Orders Editify adds a key features missing from Shopify. The ability to edit orders!
One click install - edit order
No code to install - edit an order in 1 minute.
Edit Orders instantly
Edit Orders instantly with our simple and clean interface!
About Edit Orders ‑ Editify
Edit Orders! Editify adds a KEY missing feature to your Shopify store... The ability to instantly edit an existing order.
Editify helps reduce the stress and time of dealing with customer order changes. Concentrate on what you love doing.. Running your business smoothly :)
Install Editify to Edit Orders and never have to worry about when:
- A customer wants a different size or color product after an order was placed
- You want to add a discount to an existing order and partially refund the customer
- You want to change the price of a product after the customer has placed the order
- You want to uncancel an order
- Lots of different use cases
Editify gives you the power to:
- Edit Orders and Add, remove or change products and quantities for an order
- Edit Orders and Add custom products to an order
- Edit Orders and Change a shipping or billing address for an order
- Edit Orders and Add, remove or change taxes for an order
- Edit Orders and Add, remove or change shipping for an order
- Edit Orders and Add, remove or change discounts for an order
- MUCH MORE
Recent Edit Order -Editify Updates
- 12th Feb 2018 - More Edit Order options
- 19th Apr 2017 - Upgraded speed and response times throughout the app
Booster Apps' Proven Reliability
We are fully dedicated to supporting our customers. Based in the US and Europe, we are a full time development and support team focused purely on building outstanding Shopify Apps.
- Over 60,000 Shopify stores use our apps
- Over 6,000 ★★★★★ app reviews
- Over 10 years ecommerce experience
Feel free to get in touch at any time along the way should you need us.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 80 reviews
Most recent reviews
No more access to the website of the App - thus no possibility to access to the documentation....so I'm very worried to start using it fully :(
This honestly should be a standard with Shopify, but this app will save us hours! We regularly have customers contact us to add to orders or wanting to apply discount codes after the fact. With just a few clicks we're able to update the orders and ultimately save time.
Editify is the cheapest and easiest way to edit orders ive used it for 2 years and will continue for sure!