After accounting for all of your variable costs, do you know which products and orders make the least and most profit?
OrderMetrics.io helps you discover your highest and lowest profit orders and identify inefficiencies with discount, ad campaigns, and shipping methods by bringing 4 critical metrics together under one roof: order data, cost of goods (COGS), advertising spend, and finalized shipping costs.
Important! Other apps & software applications calculate profit by simply multiplying units sold * Cost of Goods. This is not a very accurate way to track your profitability since shipping costs and discounts for each order are not taken into account. Order Metrics calculates profit based off your actual shipping costs, transaction fees, refunds, discounts, and cost of goods for each order and pulls in this data from external data sources where necessary. This is a much more accurate method for monitoring your profit and discovering your most/least profitable orders which leads to finding shipping, advertising, pricing, and other improvements in your business.
Learn why ecommerce stores must look beyond traditional COGS calculations.
"A must have Shopify app for serious business owners, CEO’s, COO's, and marketing professionals who see value in making data driven decisions that improve bottom line profitability."
Accurate Advertising Data
OrderMetrics pulls in your Facebook Advertising and Google Adwords data in real time to see how your ad spend affects profitability. Additionally, OrderMetrics allows you to filter Facebook Ad spend by Campaign, Ad Set, and even specific ads. You can use this filter in combination with our product filtering system to see exactly how much profit you are making from product focused Facebook Ad campaigns.
Accurate Shipping Data
OrderMetrics is the only Shopify analytics app that reports back your real shipping costs (not estimates or shipping amount charged) and combines them with your cost of goods and order data to analyze profit. Currently we support the following shipping sources for pulling in shipping costs in real time: Shipstation, Shipping Easy, Shippo, and Shipwire.
Use a 3PL fulfillment warehouse or print labels directly from Fedex, UPS, DHL or other shipping providers? No problem, quickly copy and paste shipping costs for thousands of orders at a time using our easy to use tool that acts like a spreadsheet. This tool then automatically matches up each pasted shipping cost to their respective order.
Accurate Transaction Fees
Order Metrics pulls in all of your payment gateways and allows you to edit transaction fees for each one. These fees are then applied to each order to calculate profitability at the most detailed level. Read why transaction fees are important to consider in your cost analysis.
- Monitor each order’s profitability and find improvements in a beautiful, easy to use interface.
- Upload product Cost Prices in bulk
- Upload shipping costs in bulk or automatically import costs in real-time by integrating with your shipping software
- Compare what a customer was charged for shipping vs. what it actual cost to ship that order
- See how discounts and promotions affect an order's profitability.
- View Revenue, COGS, and Profit Margin by Product
- View profitability by store location
- Discover late shipments that may be eligible for a refund from Fedex, UPS, and DHL
- Analyze average profit and delivery time by state and country, using an interactive map
- Export cost/profit and tracking number data to spreadsheets
- Full and partial refund support
- Gift card support
- Shopify Payments and external payment gateway fee support for transaction fees
- Multiple currency support!
If you put in the time to analyze and implement pricing, advertising, and shipping method improvements using Order Metrics, we guarantee you will see a significant return on your investment. If for some reason you are not able to find improvements, shoot us an email and we will try to help. Our team specializes in ecommerce operations and we are happy to share our knowledge.
Install for a 14 day free trial (no credit card required)