A must have Shopify app for serious business owners, CEO’s, COO's, and Marketing professionals who see value in making decisions that improve bottom line profitability.
Do you know which orders make you the least and most profit?
OrderMetrics.io is an ecommerce intelligence app that helps you discover your highest and lowest profit orders and identify inefficiencies with discount promotions and shipping methods by bringing 3 critical metrics together under one roof: order data, cost of goods (COGS), and finalized shipping costs.
Other apps & software applications calculate profit by simply multiplying units sold * Cost of Goods. This is not a very accurate way to track your profitability since shipping costs and discounts for each order are not taken into account. Order Metrics calculates profit based off your actual shipping costs, discounts, and cost of goods for each order. This is a much more accurate method for monitoring your profit and discovering your most/least profitable orders which can lead to finding shipping and pricing improvements.
Accurate Shipping Data
OrderMetrics.io is the only Shopify analytics app that reports back your real shipping costs (not estimates) and combines them with your cost of goods and order data to analyze profit. Currently we support the following shipping sources: Shipstation, Shipping Easy, Shippo, Shipwire, and Fedex bills. Use a 3PL or different shipping provider? No problem, quickly copy and paste shipping costs for each order in your dashboard.
- Monitor each order’s profitability and find improvements in a beautiful, easy to use interface.
- Upload product Cost Prices in bulk
- Upload shipping costs in bulk or import costs automatically in real-time by integrating with your shipping software
- Compare what a customer was charged for shipping vs. what it actual cost to ship that order
- See how discounts and promotions affect an order's profitability.
- View Revenue, COGS, and Profit Margin by Product
- View profitability by store location
- Discover late shipments that may be eligible for a refund from Fedex, UPS, and DHL
- Analyze average profit and delivery time by state and country, using an interactive map
- Export cost/profit and tracking number data to spreadsheets
- Full and partial refund support
- Gift card support
- Multiple currency support!
If you put in the time to analyze and implement pricing and shipping methods improvements suggested by our software, we guarantee you will see a significant return on your investment. If for some reason you are not able to find improvements, shoot us an email and we will try to help. Our team specializes in ecommerce logistics and we are happy to share our knowledge.
Simple & reasonable pricing - 14 day free trial
< $50k Annual Revenue - $9 / month
$50k - $1M Annual Revenue - $19 / month
$1M - $5M Annual Revenue - $29 / month
$5M + Annual Revenue - $49 / month
Enterprise plans available - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org