4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable, professional templates and efficient integration with Shopify. It's praised for its cost-effectiveness due to a one-time fee. Merchants commend the reliable performance and the support team's quick response, problem-solving skills, and assistance with custom changes, including providing specific code. The team's availability outside normal working hours is also appreciated. The app is recommended for enhancing a company's reputation through its smart templates.

November 27, 2020

App does what is says - sets up a very nice template to be used. Customer support questions are answered quickly as well. Good stuff!

RetroShopLLC
January 28, 2022

Works like a charm! Would recommend it if you want to print professional invoices and packing slips.

HappyBear Diapers
Netherlands
FORSBERG+two ApS replied January 28, 2022

We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us :)

Kind Regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

April 3, 2021

Can really recomend these fantastic Templates, and theirs customer service.
I needed something to add to my code, and they added it.

Galija
Czechia
August 19, 2016

These are great templates and it's really nice that it's a one time fee with 50% off after you purchase one. Makes it super easy and affordable!
I searched the app store for every possible option and this was definitely the best!

Thegroomsmansuit
August 28, 2014

I would highly recommend this app as it easily creates an invoice that perfectly matches the custom design of my website. The small fee for the invoice is well worth it because if you need help with your invoice design this app has the best customer service I have ever experienced!!! Thanks Bjorn for helping me create my custom invoice design! It is flawless, and all my customers will be impressed with each custom detail on my website.

Prairie River Honey Farm
May 11, 2018

Easy to use, clean templates, love the feature that just lets you click on the current fonts used in your store's theme - brilliant!

Phillymedianetwork
April 30, 2020

Simple to you, but everything and more that you need to design your custom invoice! Very professional!

Creative Rubber Stamps
April 21, 2018

Easy to set up. I really like the designs and the ability to customize the template. The invoice looks professional and has all my branding features.
Great customer service. I had a question and got a quick response.
Very reasonable price.

Hooks W Attitude
June 26, 2014

I installed a packing slip template. I took me 10 mins I think. Now I have a really professional looking packing slip. Unfortunately I cannot use the invoice templates because I'm in the EU. It's time that Shopify solves the invoice numbering issue (obligatory consecutive numbering) for EU members.

Bmini - Design for Kids
Belgium
1 day using the app
October 11, 2019

I liked the app and got the look we wanted for the shops order forms. It was easy to edit and set up.

IdealStencils