4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable, professional templates and efficient integration with Shopify. It's praised for its cost-effectiveness due to a one-time fee. Merchants commend the reliable performance and the support team's quick response, problem-solving skills, and assistance with custom changes, including providing specific code. The team's availability outside normal working hours is also appreciated. The app is recommended for enhancing a company's reputation through its smart templates.

September 4, 2015

Super helpful! I had a question about the template and right away they sent me an updated code to help me with my issue. Thanks!

Scafuri Bakery
October 31, 2022

These guys are SO responsive. I wish they made all of my apps because everyone isn't this cool. I appreciate you guys!

Defender Distribution
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 1, 2022

What an excellent review 🤩 Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you using your app as well 🙏🏼

Kind Regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

February 22, 2017

Bjorn is the man! above & beyond

Shopholyshirt
July 8, 2014

I was looking for a low cost option to create a custom invoice/packing slip and I've found it in this app! Super easy to use, modify and insert into the shopify store. Would highly recommend if you are looking to create a small number of custom invoices, other wise could get expensive if you were looking to create say 10off+.

ERC Apparel
Edited June 27, 2023

This app has been amazing for our team! The support is outstanding, always available to assist with any requested changes. They provide incredible support, ensuring your needs are met promptly. Highly recommended for any ecommerce business.

Super Butcher
FORSBERG+two ApS replied September 28, 2021

I'm so glad you would recommend it to other merchants :) I'll pass your kind words on to our support team. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Kind regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

October 28, 2020

I was able to create beautiful documents (packing slip, invoice, ...) using this app with so much ease. The support is incredible, they even helped me out when I had a very specific question for my company and implemented it in a few days.

Best Buds Plants
Belgium
October 8, 2018

Very easy to create, edit, and install. Templates are the best I've found; clean, modern, and simple. Love it!

Chamberlin Home
September 27, 2015

Very effective template for invoices and easy to install and edit. Much better than the bog-standard Shopify template. Provides the right image and professionalism we wish to portray to our customers. Easy add-on pdf app for emailing invoices with dispatch notifications too.

Gift Horse Online
November 29, 2018

This was very easy to set up and the forms look really nice and professional. Price is very reasonable. LOVE that it does not have an ongoing monthly fee.
Highly recommend.

Sleep Organics
June 28, 2018

Great App. It's nice you can customize the template to see if you like it before deciding to purchase it. I bought packing slips and they have worked out perfectly. Looks professional like I paid somebody a lot of money to do it. Well worth the small price and love that its a one time fee, no monthly cost. Great customer service too. Answered questions quickly and did even more than I expected. Highly Recommend!

Sisterleigh Style