4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable, professional templates ideal for creating branded invoices and packing slips. They find the one-time purchase option cost-effective and praise the app's simplicity and effectiveness. The support team is often commended for their prompt, knowledgeable service, including custom code changes and quick issue resolution. The app is highly recommended for its excellent customer service and ability to meet specific business needs.

December 11, 2020

I looked through many apps for one that would suit the specific design aesthetics of my site. I was very happy to find Order Printer Templates.

COMMON MODERN
Switzerland
6 months using the app
June 18, 2019

Positive:
Choice of ready to use templates, with translations.
Instructions clear, easy to use application.
Negative:
A bit expensive..
Not everything customisable : neither the possibility to change text color nor to change the background shading color. (Please improve on that..)

Capra Origine
France
5 months using the app
April 17, 2020

Hi,
is there a Youtube for teaching how to insert the html codes into order print in shopify order print page ??

it is very nice of your APP to let us choose the date format eg. dd/mm/yyyy !

* 鮮 餃 坊 *
Hong Kong SAR
3 months using the app
August 27, 2020

Really wish we could have used the template! It was super easy to set up and the team was extremely helpful with any questions that we had. They even help us adjust the template slightly to match our needs. Unfortunately, we just couldn't get around one tricky local statutory requirement but, regardless, I would recommend this app to anyone!

Mandarin Oriental, Doha Online Shop
Qatar
15 days using the app
February 5, 2020

Nice "buffet" of templates, really easy to design, we havn´t used it in real life so long, but it seems to work!

Fest4all.dk
Denmark
14 days using the app
March 14, 2016

easy and quick handling. works perfectly and is a great help!

Deutschland Fanshirts
Germany
6 days using the app
August 4, 2018

The only reason I drop 1 star is the word break for the notes, it makes a large message or multiple discounts look like gibberish.

Otherwise it is a great program and easy to use.

Nicogapearls
3 days using the app
May 8, 2020

i was not able to install the Templates yet... it always comes an ERROR when I was trying to copy then CODE

NAYAA
Switzerland
2 days using the app
November 23, 2021

I’ve only purchased one invoice template, and needed assistance as it did not download properly. Customer support was very helpful, which was appreciated. I only need to print invoices occasionally, and could have used a stand-alone template, but like the integration with my store. The price seems a bit high for one template (33 USD).

Maison LenKo
About 24 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied November 25, 2021

Thanks for your review, and feedback. We'll definitely take it into consideration for the future, and helps us improve where possible.

Kind regards,
Sarah / FORSBERG+two

August 3, 2022

The template you purchased, can only be used with their own app. ------If you don't want the app, don't buy the template.------

Lo10M
Netherlands
About 20 hours using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied August 4, 2022

Thank you for the review! You are totally correct, our templates are made to be compatible for the free Shopify Order Printer app, or our own Order Printer Pro app as mentioned in the app description :)

Sorry for any confusion, and as mentioned via our email conversation, we have refunded you the full purchase price.

If you need anything else, please do let us know and enjoy your day!

Kind regards,