4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable, professional templates ideal for creating branded invoices and packing slips. They find the one-time purchase option cost-effective and praise the app's simplicity and effectiveness. The support team is often commended for their prompt, knowledgeable service, including custom code changes and quick issue resolution. The app is highly recommended for its excellent customer service and ability to meet specific business needs.

June 22, 2023

This app will literally give you the fanciest ( Quotation, Tax invoice .. etc )
which will positively affect your company reputation ( we have experienced this )
Clear
Smart
Customizable
there support team is amazing
we are using this app I think more than 3 years <3

Thanks for David from support team who helped very fast to fix an customization issue

ebarza
United Arab Emirates
Over 6 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied June 27, 2023

Thanks for using Order Printer Templates for so long and for leaving this fantastic review! I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to David :)

Have a great day.

Edited November 30, 2023

My issue was responded to quickly and fixed quickly. I was also given an extra feature/ help to problem solve the future with so extra convenience was given without request.

30-11-23
Again, a very fast solution going beyond expectations.

Fixaball Ltd. Fixings and Fasteners UK
Over 6 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 9, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review ⭐️

March 14, 2023

I reached out to tech support late in the evening, looking for help with bulk printing my packing slips. Support was quick to answer and patiently helped me get to the root of the problem. Everything was actually working just fine! I couldn't find the "Print with Order Printer" option in the menus, and it turns out they were there, just out of view, and all I had to do was scroll them into view. Overall very happy with the app and the support.

Abundant Earth Fiber
About 5 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied March 15, 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review 🤩

July 5, 2023

Has been a great app with just the general templates for the whole time we've used it. (over a year). Recently we've discovered some issues with the information visible on some of the documents for filing purposes, I reached out to the team both times via the chat and they edited the code/template both times within the same day to reflect the information we wanted to show. Very impressed with this and am now even more confident in the app!

Bordelle Europe
About 1 year using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 19, 2023

That’s music to our ears 🤩 Thank you for the review.

July 12, 2023

We've used this company on all three of our Shopify stores and have had great service. The app is very user friendly and they are very responsive on chat.

Eternal Tattoo Supply
About 5 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 19, 2023

Customer service and user-friendliness are a top priority for us, so I'm really happy you noticed 😊 Thanks for the review and for choosing us for your stores 🙏🏼

Edited May 12, 2023

We contacted the support team for template editing several times and they have done a splendid job each time! They were quick to respond and tried their best to tweak the templates based on our requirements within a short duration. We are so pleased with their support that we are leaving a good review which we rarely do so. Highly recommend the FORSBERG+two team!!!

NELLYSTELLA
Taiwan
Over 1 year using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied May 16, 2023

This review makes my day!!!! Honoured that you took the time to leave us a review, and your kind words about our support are greatly appreciated 🙏🏼😊

September 26, 2023

Their invoices a great and easy to set up. Especially the customer service is outstanding! Highly recommended.

Fedune
Germany
3 days using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied September 28, 2023

Thank you for your review and kind words 🙏🏼

June 30, 2023

I have to say they provide an amazing service and the app works well for my company! They spent time coding a template just to customize our needs!

Thank you so much! 100 percent satisfied!!!

Wellnecity
Over 3 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied July 1, 2023

Thank you! And we 100% recommend having fantastic people like you using our app 🤩

Kind regards,

February 21, 2024

Very good support once installed, and they give you the tools to customize nearly anything on your packing slips.

SoccerPost.com
FORSBERG+two ApS replied February 23, 2024

Thank you very much for the review 🤩 Have a great weekend.

March 18, 2023

Lovely templates for my Shopify store, fantastic customer service and were able to apply a few small changes with no trouble. Highly recommend the Forsberg team!

Princess & the Pea Props
About 7 years using the app
FORSBERG+two ApS replied March 20, 2023

Thanks for the awesome review! We're glad you loved our Shopify templates, and our support team was able to make the changes you needed. It's fantastic to hear that you highly recommend us 🙏🏼