Complex work-flow Automation
Orderhive has 750+ different kinds of multi-level automation for each and every business operation activity.
Onboarding & set-up assistance
We have been top-rated by most of our customers for our helpful onboarding and online support.
Experience the freedom to integrate with your preferred marketplaces. We have no cap on the number of integrations so you can showcase more.
About Orderhive Inventory ‑it's FREE
Automate your inventory, order and shipping processes by integrating your Shopify stores with Orderhive
Orderhive automatically imports products, orders, and customers from your Shopify store within seconds. Selling not just on Shopify? Don’t worry, We've got your back!
Orderhive’s centralized interface will allow you to manage orders and inventory across all your other sales channels without having to juggle between different systems. It will also allow you to automate your mundane operational processes such as (examples) 1. Automating shipping label creations 2. Automating inventory updates 3. Automating assignment and splitting 4. Auto Fulfilment 5. Auto-tagging 6. Auto folderization and many more
Benefits of Shopify integration
- Integrate and manage multiple Shopify stores in a single Orderhive account.
- The stock level gets automatically updated to your Shopify store in real-time when a new order arrives.
- Orderhive pushes updated order status and shipping information (carrier name & tracking no.) to your Shopify store.
- Get access to real-time analytics and reports of your Shopify store’s inventory, orders, and customers.
- Eliminate the hassle of manual entries, save time and resources.
- Orderhive automatically syncs order returns from your Shopify store to help you track available inventory.
One centralized inventory management software for all back-end tasks
- Integrate multiple channels in a single Orderhive account.
- Get to know which products are selling the most and through which channel, by which you can make an informed decision to increase revenue through that channel.
- Automate inventory update process across multiple warehouses/locations. Easily transfer stock between warehouses.
- Create product bundles and manage their inventory with ease.
- Add Dropshippers and assign orders for easy and quick fulfillment.
- Create and manage wholesale orders through Orderhive’s B2B Commerce portal.
- Reduce errors and avoid scenarios like double-selling, stock-outs, lost orders, etc.
- Connect your shipping carriers (USPS, UPS, DHL, FedEx, Australia Post, etc.) in Orderhive to estimate shipping rates, verify addresses, and print labels easily.
- Track parcels/order packages in real-time of 300+ shipping providers.
Get Started with Orderhive- With no installation required, you can easily create your Orderhive account in less than a minute and see how our multi-channel software works.
In short, Orderhive is your single point operational and inventory management software.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Most recent reviews
We tried out this app and while it has a lot of functionality it has quite a few glitches which were blocking for us, we were allowed to add multiple users with no problem and then when we asked for help we were told that we need to upgrade to use the features we were using, they don't have any automatic way of hiding or blocking out features that are not on your plan. After not needing the upgrade options they then said they cannot help us with the issues we were having because customer support is not included in the free Shopify plan. We spent a lot of time setting up just to cancel as the service was not good and software unreliable.
All these 5 stars reviews are fake, I message these guys over and over and never got a response, try to connect amazon and Walmart and the app will not work at all and I keep messaging them for help and no response.
Hi, We try and respond to all customers in a few hours over chat and 24hrs on email. Were you sending an email to the right email address?
For prompt response, you can contact chat support in software.
For email support, you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org
This apps got a ton of features and it was super easy to navigate their UI. Everything's super organized and user friendly