Ordersify Pick, Pack & Fulfill

Ordersify Pick, Pack & Fulfill

by Ordersify

Focus on order fulfillment. Pick, pack and fulfill orders

Windy City Aquariums

This app is great! I'm so happy it's free as well, could use some improvements (such as automatically hiding already picked orders, or being able to sort the orders) but overall it's great, immediately uninstalled my other paid order picker app after using this one. I also really like the templates for the order invoices, much nicer looking than shopify's default one, so it's what I currently use for my orders. Thank you so much for providing this app!

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind review. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us support@ordersify.com

All the best,

Lucy

Myralena

I've been on shopify for a long time and have tried almost half of the apps for what I need this app for and let me tell you, you will NOT disappoint with what this app can do for your shop and the best part is, it's FREE! This is a life saver if you're fulfilling lots of orders every month. The looks and feel right out of the box is extremely professional and I didn't really have to do much adjustment except uploading my logo. I dislike the packing list, picking list and invoice templates that shopify has. This will make your shop appeal very organized and professional to your customers. This should be the NO 1 app for the purpose of what it's doing at no cost to the developers!. I haven't had a need to contact support!! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH!!!

February 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your sincere review!
We're so glad to hear it. Our app is totally free for you and we will update many more features in the near future.
If you have any other questions or customization, don't hesitate to email us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

Cute Pets Shop For You

Clean and simply apps for fulfill orders, you can fulfill, print and pick orders quicker with this app. Also, support team is very quick!

February 20, 2021

Thank you so much for your review!
Not only fulfill, print, or pick orders, but we will also update more FREE features for our app.
If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us via support@ordersify.com

Best regards,
Andy

The Glam Republic

This app is exactly what I needed. I feel so much better about processing my orders. I reached out for help and got a quick response and my issue was resolved before the night was over!