Ordersify: POS Draft Orders

Ordersify: POS Draft Orders

$8.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (2.8)
Developer
Ordersify
2.8
Edited November 5, 2021

Update: I found a different button in the app that allowed me to reach out to support and they had the issue fixed by the next day. I appreciate when devs work hard to make things work. Old Review: This app worked very well for several months, but a few weeks ago something changed. Now when I try to add an order to cart on my POS it will consistently add a different person's order than the one I selected. Trying to check out Customer A? Congrats I've moved Customer C's order to the cart. Okay, clear cart. Add Customer B's order to cart? Congrats, Customer C's order is in the cart. Clear cart... I've had to resort back to just typing in my customer's credit cards manually on the computer instead of using the POS. Normally I'd reach out to support about this, but their "Share Feedback" button takes me to a locked Google Form that says:
"You need permission
This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. Learn More."

wdlracing
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 17, 2021

So far so good.
More importantly, getting started I need a little help from tech support.
Andy solved my issue first try and quickly!
5 stars for Andy!
Thank you!

The Clayroom
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Ordersify replied March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for spending your precious time writing this review. It makes us really happy to know you are enjoying our app and our service.

Please feel free to contact us anytime you need help.

Best regards,

Lucy

Edited July 30, 2020

Es una excelente aplicación la recomendable y es fácil de utilizar para cualquier tipo de negocio de

elasado
Chile
Time spent using app: 14 days
July 27, 2020

Everything looks ok to me. Very good app, and easy to use. I found anything I was looking for easily. Good to the developer.

ONE BOB XPRESS STORE.