Ordersify: Order Exporter FREE

Ordersify: Order Exporter FREE

by Ordersify

Create and export your orders automatically in 3 simple steps

Pixalot

Really helpful support team helped me customise my automated report as I wanted it to to work and to look.

Joy of Water Learn to Swim School

The application installed really well.
I had a minor issue setting it up but the support got back to me really quickly and helped resolve the issue, now we are able to have an automated report export each day with all our custom fields.

Forever Earth

This app saves me so much time, and the one time I had an issue, Andy was super-quick to fix it. I need tax bifurcations in my order exports for accounting, and a few of the apps I tried didn't have that. Not only can I easily do that in this app, I can even use liquid code to do some fancier stuff, and the app is absolutely free!

babies-mall.shop

This App is great, is made me save hours of manual work maping columns to match suppliers requirement.
I set up templates for each supplier very easy with a drag and drop tool in the app and voila! I can send my orders with just a click.
The support is great and they are always ready to help with features, I requested a couple of changes and they did it in a couple of days, it was awesome I truly recommend to try this App and their support!
Keep working this way Ordersify

OnlyFans Likes

The best app in the app store to automatically deliver orders, the number of options to customize is great and what is best is that it is free unlike other apps and customer services is beyond helpful and super fast in responding. LOVE LOVE LOVE

Omega Mongers

This is Simple and great app for daily automated reports, however is there one for manual reporting from a certain date to another date, something like weekly or monthly report

October 16, 2020

I'm Andy from the Ordersify team.

You can export orders weekly by creating filters for your automation, like that. https://prnt.sc/v0ero8 and https://prnt.sc/v0esss

For daily exportation automation, you can set up filters like that. https://prnt.sc/v0etbv and https://prnt.sc/v0etyw

If you have any further questions, please contact us via support@ordersify.com

Best,
Andy from Ordersify

Scissors Paper Flower

Awesome app that not just user friendly, the customer service is the best! Requested feature and they provide very quickly. Definitely recommend!

Jacques Genin

A truly useful and well done app for any external shipping tool. Some issues where quickly fixed by the dev team after report.

Super Vape Store - Wholesale

Fantastic app and great customer support! So many options to customize the order export to your needs!

GogoPogo

This app is just awesome and it is hard to believe that an app with so much feature is given to us free. The best part of this app that their customer care service is just awesome. They reply within minutes and they even include requested features in the app in the shortest time possible.

Previous 1