OTP on cart

OTP on cart

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Cart Validation through OTP (One Time Password)

212 & Co.

I'm changing my review from 1 star to 5 stars
The best app I was looking for!
It's amazing i hope you improve it for example we can customize the color and it support different languages etc.... and the button we need better style ! and we can customize it too.

It's amazing!

June 27, 2020

Hi, Can you please send an email to support@webkul.com or do respond to the support email so we can assist you and help fixing the issues.

CORSECA

Developer is very rude and did not gave proper resolution for the billing issue. We had missed our billing cycle and was charged. We requested for the refund and he bluntly refused. Without usage we paid for 15 months, it was activated by mistake by our agency. Do not expect supportive app.

The Trendy Shirt

Not easy to use..i have uninstall without taking free trial, btw thats good they provide best trial atleast with this i was not charge thats why my rating was 2 just for free trial.

January 24, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review.
You are correct, 7 days free trial is provided with the app.
We would really like to know the exact issue you have with the app, please do reply to the support emails sent to you.
Looking forward to serve you, as we noticed you uninstalled the app just after 15 minutes of the installation of the app.
Regards,
Team Webkul

The Retail Zone

I have purchased this app today and tried updating the api for msg91, and updated that, still no otp and there is no option to contact the support, pathetic experience don't buy waste of money.

December 21, 2019

Hello The Retail Zone

Sorry to know that you faced problems during installation. You can contact us via
Mail : support@webkul.com
Phone : (+91)-9870284067

Give us a chance to serve you. Will surely assist you.

Thanks
Webkul

Intuitive Code

Support team implemented several important features upon our request. This app works much better now. If you're looking for SMS verification this is the one you need and it works.

February 25, 2020

Hi, Thank you for the review. You are correct, the app helps you verification with the SMS feature.
Please feel free to connect, in case you have any questions.

Citron Dubai

At First I was not able to set it up correctly but the support and developer of the APP helped me.. Thanks a lot guys!

Amit Rawal

Product works fine. Support team is very responsive for any modification needed.

Rdkl U

does not work properly, tried entering the otp multiple times...each time the error of incorrect otp entered was shown.Also please give an option of keeping the feature disabled until it gets fully integrated and check in the website, otherwise the customers are not able to place an order while we troubleshoot/install this !